• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***NFL Draft In-Game Thread***

Just hope Derek Stingley Jr. has a safe career. Can't watch him without thinking of his grandfather.

Reactions: KJ
They needed a WR and got a good one, he was going to go before mocks as much value as receivers have now

He'll be the fasted guy on the field, almost seems well scripted. Think everyone was guessing WR would make a big run in the middle of the first, seems it started early

Never know how that works out

NFL apparently isn't happy with how quick things were going so taking 5-10 minutes from the time the pick is in to when they actually announce it

Is Hollywood Brown and the 100th pick really worth #23? IDK about that move, Cards. Seems the Ravens fleeced another team.

Is Hollywood Brown and the 100th pick really worth #23? IDK about that move, Cards. Seems the Ravens fleeced another team.
Were going receiver all along it looks like and their hand was shown with everyone off the board now

that's a lot to give up and I think they could have gotten a better receiver for the 23rd pick, but you're right, they needed one

I know they were hoping one of the two OSU receivers would fall there but had to eat it and take Hollywood, don't mind it really, I mean AJ Green is the #2 going in to this year

Back