• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Nfl 2020-2021

I'll get more into the live betting by week 6/7. Still getting used to the different aspects/changes in nfl. The offenses are definitely way ahead of the defenses in the first halves.

Haven't won much of my small plays unposted, still getting a feel.

Niners/Pack over 22.5 fh

5.75/5
giphy.gif

Good to see you wise. Hope all is well man.
Everything is good brother. Really looking forward to enjoying this next month and a half of football. No bs. My Christmas tree and lights are up and the partying has started to get the fuck out of 2020. Hope you and yours are doing well as well.

Everything is good brother. Really looking forward to enjoying this next month and a half of football. No bs. My Christmas tree and lights are up and the partying has started to get the fuck out of 2020. Hope you and yours are doing well as well.

Love the positivity bro! You've inspired me to start early this year. Doing well and like you, ready for the worst year ever to end.

Love the positivity bro! You've inspired me to start early this year. Doing well and like you, ready for the worst year ever to end.
Bro, my livingroom is so lit up. I watched the Masters all day on 1 TV with horse racing on the other TV. I felt like I was in candy land, especially drinking Proper 12. Fuck it. How many times are we going to get Masters golf in November? I'm doing it again tomorrow with small matchup bets all day.
It was incredible to actually see the course unobstructed.

Bro, my livingroom is so lit up. I watched the Masters all day on 1 TV with horse racing on the other TV. I felt like I was in candy land, especially drinking Proper 12. Fuck it. How many times are we going to get Masters golf in November? I'm doing it again tomorrow with small matchup bets all day.
It was incredible to actually see the course unobstructed.

Haha, sounds like a great day. Love it.

Back