• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NCAAF in September

MrMulligan

Hey Y'all,

My name is MrMulligan or, preferably, just Mully and I'm a degenerate and indulger in adult beverages from way back (20th Century old...kids are out of the house old...Gators Coach Steve O. Spurrier old)...so many more intelligent handicappers on this board than me but one thing I've learned is if you bet on the dog there are two ways to win (all lines current):

'Ville (+6/-120)
Arky St (+44.5)
SMiss (+25)
CMU (-5)
Char (+27)
App St (+19)
Wazzou (+17.5)
Virg (+4)
ISU/IOWA (Ov. 40.5)
UNLV (+12)
SJSU (+24)
Haw (+52)
VTech (-2,5)
BYU (-3)

If any move against me, I have a rule that I have to hit them again...loyalty matters.
Also, I'll most likely be on (just seeing if they'll move): Ohio, Duke, Mem, UAB, GSouth & Fresno

#GoGators

I know I don't offer much insight but dog & contrarian is what I look for...like I said, much more intelligent, fact-based cappers on here.

GL to all...fall of 2022...where'd the time go, y'all?

Hey All,

Looks like 11-6 posted last week with some crazy ass dogs winning SU ('Ville, Wazzou & App State)...so great day even if my #Gators young QB imploded (UK is a damn well coached team).

Have hit schizophrenic 'Ville +3 for tonight and trying to read through threads to glean info...although I'm sure I'll have some crazy ass dogs once again.

GL this fine week, degenerates.

Last edited:
I detest betting big favs...nothing worse than getting backdoored, y'all. So, I hit them first half and then "double down" if they lose (and I'm not golfing or too drunk).

Unfortunately, books make you pay a big premium and I'm waiting (foolishly) to see if Cinci, IU, Rutgers, KState, Wisky, Wazzou, UF, & La-Laf, will move off key numbers.

Will hit these dogs but waiting until Saturday AM: SBama, Ohio, Vandy, GSouth, Kan, TTech, Mich St, FAU, UT-SA, UNM, & Fresno.

Will post all my plays here:

'Ville (+3)
'Ville (+125)
UNLV (-2.5)
Ole Miss (-9.5/1st)
Ga State (-11.5/1st)
Utah (-12/1st)
USAF (-140), (+130) in-game is evil, y'all

Last edited:
I detest betting big favs...nothing worse than getting backdoored, y'all. So, I hit them first half and then "double down" if they lose (and I'm not golfing or too drunk).

Unfortunately, books make you pay a big premium and I'm waiting (foolishly) to see if Cinci, IU, Rutgers, KState, Wisky, Wazzou, UF, & La-Laf, will move off key numbers.

Will hit these dogs but waiting until Saturday AM: SBama, Ohio, Vandy, GSouth, Kan, TTech, Mich St, FAU, UT-SA, UNM, & Fresno.

Will post all my plays here:

'Ville (+3)
'Ville (+125)
UNLV (-2.5)
Ole Miss (-9.5/1st)
Ga State (-11.5/1st)
Utah (-12/1st)
USAF (-140), (+130)
in-game is evil, y'all
Adding Furman ML, WF (-10/1st) & Wazzou (-9.5/1st)

Last edited:
Looks like 18-12 posted record...have to remind myself that I don't HAVE to bet Thursday/Friday games (really happy with the 5-2 large fav/1st half wagers).

Staying with dogs and first half fav theme...(so far):

MTSU (+4.5)
TCU (waiting)
Minn (-7/1st)
Utah (-6.5/1st)
Mich State (waiting)
Rut (+40.5)
UConn (+24)
Kan (+3)
Wake (+6.5)
Ark (+17.5)
UNT (waiting)
UL-Laf (+9)
Wazzou (-2.5/1st)
Tulsa (waiting)
Duke (-1.5/1st)
IU (waiting)
Rice (+10)
WVU (+10)
Pitt (-13.5/1st)
SMU (+3.5)

As always, good luck if you're with me and good health if you dare...

Thank you for the good wishes, gentlemen (small g), y'all are some of the finest degenerates (big D) and intelligent/learned cappers around.

What I've always loved about CFB is the situational aspect of the wager...forgot that last night with MTSU (but it was a great and not too costly reminder).

Added some TCU (+5), Mich St (+7.5), Kan (+3.5) 2X wager now with (+3), and UNT (+3). Also added GWebb (+31) 1/2 normal wager...I'm riding GWebb and Furman all damn year.

Still watching Tulsa and IU...GL everyone.

Last edited:
Thank you for the good wishes, gentlemen (small g), y'all are some of the finest degenerates (big D) and intelligent/learned cappers around.

What I've always loved about CFB is the situational aspect of the wager...forgot that last night with MTSU (but it was a great and not too costly reminder).

Added some TCU (+5), Mich St (+7.5), Kan (+3.5) 2X wager now with (+3), and UNT (+3). Also added GWebb (+31) 1/2 normal wager...I'm riding GWebb and Furman all damn year.

Still watching Tulsa and IU...GL everyone.
Out though myself by playing MTSU last night when I'm 99% situtational in this sport, did it again by playing on Baylor several ways today. Hope it's not too costly a lesson. OU is in a situation spot against TCU today but a bunch of unknowns there.

GL today Mully

Back