Bet at Betanysports.eu

%ALT_TXT%% MB NFL21 468x60 Jpg

*****NCAAF In-Game Thread*****

s--k

Eat, Sleep, Breathe Football.
I love that wager...hoping to hit it with Ohio's opening 2nd half drive (they'll get conservative)...I'm only seeing +23.5 for me now.

That is what is was most places...Ohio -2.5 2H which made the live 23.5. We mostly use scoresandodds and they seem to have different numbers at halftime, they posted the 24.5. Not sure who they get their numbers from

s--k

failed 2pt attempt by Miami. As if it wasn't hard enough to ask them to score again, but I'll need the 2 pt

s--k

Will be nice if I can hit the BG game because I got skunked in the Miami game 1H and game, then declined a 2H bet which would've won

MrMulligan

But all that really does is just increase the buyout another school would owe Kansas if he leaves. It's not like a contract every kept a coach from leaving unlike how conference contracts keep schools from leaving
Agree, it'll never "keep a coach there" but it'll keep a recruiting class intact and it's nice to see Kansas committing to football as much as they can.

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Commentators before the game: Ohhh this rivalry is so hateful, these guys really hate each other! Their passion is amazing! Commentators during a fight in the game: Oh my god, this is awful, these guys are so cruel. This is getting out of hand

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
It's a good thing that quarterbacks are always trained to run backwards when they're about to be sacked. Will Rogers channeling his inner Shea Patterson there