Bet at Betanysports.eu

%ALT_TXT%% MB NFL21 468x60 Jpg

*****NCAAF In-Game Thread*****

s--k

Eat, Sleep, Breathe Football.
It's MACtion so best laid plays can go sideways at any moment. I was banking Ohio not being able to threaten BG D the way the teams that have had success vs them have. If OU opens it up, then I could be in trouble. And I expected Ohio D to not give up too many drives like that

MrMulligan

I think with the field position early, play it safe, feel it out, keep BG pinned, let the strength of the D lead the way. That is how they will play it until they lose field position or fall behind
Ohio just gave up that awesome field position twice...offense in the fetal position when starting inside/around the opponents 40 (insane opportunity).

s--k

I got the impression they didn't want backup QB to make mistake. 1) see if they can run it, which is what they will want to do a lot (they couldn't) then let the D contain BG (which they couldn't). Now Ohio will do more out of necessity

MrMulligan

Ohio with their first, first down with 1:00 to go in the 1st Q...need the betting gods to help me immensely.

Wide open WR for 6 or close...bad throw. Lord help me :tiphat:

s--k

Spend your career exclusively against MAC D's and you too can be labeled "great"...

He is good. Frank Harris at UTSA is pretty great. If that announcer was doing some other game...then that QB would be the best Group of 5 QB. These announcers are all the same.

s--k

Rourke said "I kind of tore my ACL and meniscus and stuff" - kids are kind of funny how they say things. Not like this is funny, but you know

MrMulligan

From Wake Forest = Power 5

Sam's good, when he doesn't turn it over!
There's some smoke that Sam is going to hit the transfer portal as a grad transfer and if #Gators QB jumps to NFL he'll be in Gainesville 2023 (AR15 will be a 2nd round pick based solely on potential). Sam has Billy connections, I guess(?)

MrMulligan

Rourke said "I kind of tore my ACL and meniscus and stuff" - kids are kind of funny how they say things. Not like this is funny, but you know
We're trying to bet this shite and we can't get the info that the kid had ACL surgery? (sucks)

s--k

There's some smoke that Sam is going to hit the transfer portal as a grad transfer and if #Gators QB jumps to NFL he'll be in Gainesville 2023 (AR15 will be a 2nd round pick based solely on potential). Sam has Billy connections, I guess(?)

Could, I think he has plans to go to the NFL? Maybe delay that one year if he doesn't grade well pre-draft? Everyone wants to go to the NFL...Slough at Texas Tech just said he wants to go (maybe not next year though).

Not liking Miami Ohio

s--k

Try finding out information on FCS teams, except for the high profile ones that get good coverage the other ones are next to impossible

MrMulligan

Could, I think he has plans to go to the NFL? Maybe delay that one year if he doesn't grade well pre-draft? Everyone wants to go to the NFL...Slough at Texas Tech just said he wants to go (maybe not next year though).

Not liking Miami Ohio
I know he's getting >$1M at UF but his family (like many POC living in Gainesville) are dirt poor...he needs another year but he's got Cam potential.

MrMulligan

Try finding out information on FCS teams, except for the high profile ones that get good coverage the other ones are next to impossible
You'd think with the legalization we'd get some level of injury reporting but...Ohio QB looking good now that they've taken the reigns off.

s--k

The NCAA would have to mandate it. Not sure they will or can. Conferences could, not sure they will or can. There would have to be some motivating factors for them to do so. Coaches would never go along with it willingly both due to privacy and competitiveness

s--k

every point Miami allows makes every point scored in the BG-OU game more troublesome

MrMulligan

The NCAA would have to mandate it. Not sure they will or can. Conferences could, not sure they will or can. There would have to be some motivating factors for them to do so. Coaches would never go along with it willingly both due to privacy and competitiveness
Agree, it'll have to come from the league offices. NCAA is a toothless, outdated organization and with the kids getting paid (hell, yea)...it's just a matter of time until the #SEC forms "a relationship" with Caesar's, et al (then we'll get quality injury information). Hope it's sooner than later but not holding my breath.

s--k

when the players unionize they will want a % of the wagers

it's all going to end up in the shitter at some point

MrMulligan

SEC and BIg10 have to
when the players unionize they will want a % of the wagers

it's all going to end up in the shitter at some point

I disagree...it'll be better for gamblers for everything to be upfront. (It has been a farce that there are student-athletes forever...hell, when I was at UF, the athletes weren't allowed to take demanding majors/classes because "it took away their focus"). The idea of them being amateurs was pure BS...the athletes deserve whatever they can get IMO.

s--k

that's fine, there will always be football I can watch Ivy League, Dll, Dlll - what is funny that sport betting will go legal nationwide here and I'll be searching offshores trying to find outlets for Dlll action.

MrMulligan

I just always hated the double standard...Percy Harvin was literally demonized for getting high (migraine related, he said) when everyone on campus was getting high as hell

s--k

it is a double standard, but life if full of it. Nothing is fair or "equitable". Different people, different standards. Always going to be stuff like that going on.

s--k

I'm due to lose a total. Won 3 straight 2H totals in the NFL 2 I was lucky as fuck. Under 21.5 last night, won by a 1/2 pt when McSorely threw INT in the EZ in the final minute. won by a 1/2 pt when the absolute only and perfect scenario for me to win it in Raiders-Denver, had to end regulation in a tie (5 FGs) and then had to be a TD in OT to get 21 pts on a Ov20.5 number.

s--k

I took BG live 2H +24.5, crazy as it seems. Figure they won't want to go out like a sheep and at some point Ohio is going to turn focus to the MAC Title game next week.

MrMulligan

I took BG live 2H +24.5, crazy as it seems. Figure they won't want to go out like a sheep and at some point Ohio is going to turn focus to the MAC Title game next week.
I love that wager...hoping to hit it with Ohio's opening 2nd half drive (they'll get conservative)...I'm only seeing +23.5 for me now.