s--k

Eat, Sleep, Breathe Football.
Wonder when the last time the Ducks lost back to back weeks at home

Shocking that the PAC has one of those venues but it's been awhile I think

2016 Helfrich last year. they lost 3 in a row at home

Reactions: KJ

KJ

Mayor of Nap
Perfect setup for USC to shit the bed next week and pac 12 is back to their usual ways
I actually think the p12 ship is where they can shit the bed. Don't think ND is close to athletic enough to get the 3 stops they probably need to win.

RBTrojan

I actually think the p12 ship is where they can shit the bed. Don't think ND is close to athletic enough to get the 3 stops they probably need to win.
I don’t think usc will be +3 to’s next week. I won’t be shocked if they blew their load tonight. What do you see that line being next week? ND@USC?

KJ

Mayor of Nap
I don’t think usc will be +3 to’s next week. I won’t be shocked if they blew their load tonight. What do you see that line being next week? ND@USC?
Believe it was lined USC -4.5 this morning

If it was 4 I would have taken it but now it'll probably hover in the 4.5-6.5 no man's land range

I now want better than 6, the risk you take I guess

s--k

Pointwise newsletter actually has USC 54 and Notre Dame 55 PR. Then homefield. That wouldn't be enough 4 or above it will be

KJ

Mayor of Nap
oregon right now....unless they lose in the Civil War then I don't know
Man I'm already against UW in Apple Cup and will be against the Ducks in the War

If Utah can still get in USC would have major revenge, not sure UCLA can even make it

KJ

Mayor of Nap
It is funny the way you minimalize the idiotic playoff system, I still don't have a clue about what's happening the next couple weeks

You hit the nail on the head with all of these imaginary matchups, it's hard enough dealing with real matchups. But fantasyland sells subscriptions apparently.

s--k

Man I'm already against UW in Apple Cup and will be against the Ducks in the War

If Utah can still get in USC would have major revenge, not sure UCLA can even make it

If Oregon State beats the Ducks and UW and Utah both win next week there would be three teams at 7-2

RBTrojan

Isn’t there a north and south? Usc in the south and if Oregon St and Washington win.. wouldn’t tiebreaker go to wash? Nix is saying God is a Ducks fan so looks like usc vs oregon

s--k

Isn’t there a north and south? Usc in the south and if Oregon St and Washington win.. wouldn’t tiebreaker go to wash? Nix is saying God is a Ducks fan so looks like usc vs oregon

They have eliminated their divisions for the Title game participants

s--k

it's like all these conferences now are doing this, ACC will do it. Others will follow saying "our two best teams will play"...as if it is always that easy. The formations of divisions was one way to avoid sticky tie breaking, everyone must've forgot about the log jams that used to be at the top of a single conference before the divisions became a thing.

But if Oregon wins, then it is clean for them

s--k

time for me to go to bed and nice to go to bed happy with these late games going the way they did

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
Do yourselves a favor an watch for #6 on the BG defensive line. He seems really good and at 300 lbs is doing it in what looks to be cycling shorts.

s--k

It's one possession each. I would think both offenses do better than they just showed.

Miami missed FG :(

s--k

Ohio had a full week to prepare this QB and this is what they came up with?

I expect as the game goes on he will do more passing. BG has been getting a lot of penetration. Unless Ohio can threaten downfield a little, it's going to be tough for them.

s--k

I think with the field position early, play it safe, feel it out, keep BG pinned, let the strength of the D lead the way. That is how they will play it until they lose field position or fall behind