twinkie13

Golden sponge cake with a creamy filling
LSU is letting 2 5 stars do the running game thing

In a non conference game.

Props to Josh Williams

s--k

Eat, Sleep, Breathe Football.
Nevada fans love their confetti

As Hawaii goes my total for the day goes, need ML and the +10.5. I'm about even right now I think. Also have Ore +1.5, Utah +10.5 action

KJ

Mayor of Nap
Trying to get on Middle East time, the days of 4 WC matches the next couple weeks will start at 3am here. 3/6/9/12 and fortunately all US games are at noon. I'm guessing that wasn't by coincidence. But next Friday with Black Friday and USA/England going on will be incredible

s--k

Trying to get on Middle East time, the days of 4 WC matches the next couple weeks will start at 3am here. 3/6/9/12 and fortunately all US games are at noon. I'm guessing that wasn't by coincidence. But next Friday with Black Friday and USA/England going on will be incredible

So what is your projected go to bed and wake up times on those days?

KJ

Mayor of Nap
So what is your projected go to bed and wake up times on those days?
Not so sure. Clearly nothing stable but been doing a 3 hour crash session every evening like tonight then go from there. Depends who plays those 3am matches but I think Argentina and Brazil both do the first go round. Try not to take sleep supplements outside of melatonin and gotta pick and choose on that one because it's a deep sleep for a few hours.

It's 11:30 now, if there was a match on at 3am I wanted to see I'd take one right now and probably do well all day, hour between matches makes for a small buffer to do a cram sesh.

s--k

I'm glad your schedule allows you to enjoy the soccer. Hope it is a great time for you KJ

KJ

Mayor of Nap
I love the accents of the Hawaii announcers!
Not sure if you've been but they are the opposite of witty, it's slow as it should be but there are times you want to wring someone's neck because you just want it done now. Definitely feels far distant from the mainland...not sure they understand impatience.

s--k

Big stop by Ducks, or maybe, Utah stopped themselves really.

My wife used to want to go, I never really did. And now she's over it so I'm pretty sure I will never go to Hawaii.

KJ

Mayor of Nap
Big stop by Ducks, or maybe, Utah stopped themselves really.

My wife used to want to go, I never really did. And now she's over it so I'm pretty sure I will never go to Hawaii.
It's cheaper for me to buy tickets to Hawaii than to Des Moines

Lodging/dinner/golf....not so much

KJ

Mayor of Nap
Gotcha

I still don't know anything about streaming outside of what we've watched for UFC/boxing

Still on cable although Cox has had Peacock service since its existence, just takes you to a different platform for streaming

s--k

Gotcha

I still don't know anything about streaming outside of what we've watched for UFC/boxing

Still on cable although Cox has had Peacock service since its existence, just takes you to a different platform for streaming

I do not like streaming, but it's all heading that way. If it is a free app there is no reason not to give it a try. It's not like you have to register or anything. Team 1 Sports is great...because even like a year or two ago I'd be listening to Hawaii games on an internet radio thing instead of watching on this great app!

Reactions: KJ

KJ

Mayor of Nap
I do not like streaming, but it's all heading that way. If it is a free app there is no reason not to give it a try. It's not like you have to register or anything. Team 1 Sports is great...because even like a year or two ago I'd be listening to Hawaii games on an internet radio thing instead of watching on this great app!
I'm on a backup laptop, main one is lap/tablet but might not have it back from repair for a few weeks so kinda playing simple

Not sure I could navigate an app on the tele

s--k

Rising the last few weeks hasn't been on his game. He was injured, missed the Wazzou game, there must still be some injury lingering effecting him

s--k

yeah, the 4th down earlier was a bad miss

this one could've been caught, difficult stretch but was in his hands

KJ

Mayor of Nap
Wonder when the last time the Ducks lost back to back weeks at home

Shocking that the PAC has one of those venues but it's been awhile I think