Bet at Betanysports.eu

%ALT_TXT%% MB NFL21 468x60 Jpg

NCAAF In-Game Thread

2daBank

Motormouth
This week 0 stuff really annoys me, I get all excited leading up to it then I realize there really isn’t all that much I want to bet! 1st half under In Ireland makes sense, the Nevada/nmst under I kinda like but have already lost a few points. Only game DK has props up for it the vandy/Hawaii gm, I’ll def be playing a few of those!! Lol

KJ

Mayor of Nap
This week 0 stuff really annoys me, I get all excited leading up to it then I realize there really isn’t all that much I want to bet! 1st half under In Ireland makes sense, the Nevada/nmst under I kinda like but have already lost a few points. Only game DK has props up for it the vandy/Hawaii gm, I’ll def be playing a few of those!! Lol
Thought it started yesterday lol. Zero buzz 'round here which isn't normal

KJ

Mayor of Nap
Usually bookies are looking, begging for action. Not a peep this year. Assume the legal gambling has taken a toll.

KJ

Mayor of Nap
I haven't done fantasy in a few years and the only emails are to complete free leagues lol. Who actually gives a shit about free leagues?

2daBank

Motormouth
Just no buzz anywhere. It's awkward. None for NFL either.

Nfl still feels far away. Tons of ncaa before they kick off: good thing cause I have a ton of shit to do to be ready for week1 nfl props, feel pretty good where I’m at w ncaa, just need to get thru this week so I can see props pop for week1, ready to fire at those!!

KJ

Mayor of Nap
Guess you can laugh twink but I think legal gambling is finally showing it's face. Don't get me wrong, required trip home will be scheduled around an ISU home game but the excitement is basically a drought compared to normal.

2daBank

Motormouth
I haven't done fantasy in a few years and the only emails are to complete free leagues lol. Who actually gives a shit about free leagues?

Lol. Seems pretty fucking dumb, why bother? Does computer just draft tesm for you? I mean who wants to spend the time when by week 3 there only be 2-3 weirdo’s even setting a lineup! Prob the same guys who never shut up bout their fantasy teams!! Nothing I love more than the ppl who text me shots of their fantasy teams and ask me who to play!! Especially the ones in like 8 team leagues that are like proud their team looks stacked! Lol

KJ

Mayor of Nap
Lol. Seems pretty fucking dumb, why bother? Does computer just draft tesm for you? I mean who wants to spend the time when by week 3 there only be 2-3 weirdo’s even setting a lineup! Prob the same guys who never shut up bout their fantasy teams!! Nothing I love more than the ppl who text me shots of their fantasy teams and ask me who to play!! Especially the ones in like 8 team leagues that are like proud their team looks stacked! Lol
Not sure. It's soccer season!

2daBank

Motormouth
Not sure. It's soccer season!

I don’t even play the ones for money anymore, I used to go out my way to get invited to ones w morons who had higher buy in’s!! Pretty much tapped all those out of ppl I know tho. The one I always played w long time friends was run by ex brother in law and he started acting all shady to me after divorce (wasn’t his sister, his old lady sister so dunno why it was his business!) then just stopped inviting me, whatever, it didn’t pay enough to spend all the time to prepare for draft anyways. Now that props consume so much my time I don’t really want to worry bout season long fantasy, not even sure if I will play a lot of dfs this year.

KJ

Mayor of Nap
I don’t even play the ones for money anymore, I used to go out my way to get invited to ones w morons who had higher buy in’s!! Pretty much tapped all those out of ppl I know tho. The one I always played w long time friends was run by ex brother in law and he started acting all shady to me after divorce (wasn’t his sister, his old lady sister so dunno why it was his business!) then just stopped inviting me, whatever, it didn’t pay enough to spend all the time to prepare for draft anyways. Now that props consume so much my time I don’t really want to worry bout season long fantasy, not even sure if I will play a lot of dfs this year.
I read morons as mormons originally :rofl:

Last edited:

s--k

Eat, Sleep, Breathe Football.
Rich Rod is at Jacksonville State I see. Reading he figures to lose his opener to SFA

s--k

Made my first bet of the season...WKU 1H -17.5. They go 3-and-out punt, but D clamps down and gets an INT (essentially a 3rd down punt for Austin Peay). Need a TD this drive from the Toppers

s--k

I think Desmond was more concerned what album he was going to change in his background than his playoff picks

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
That was easy. NW looks like one of those teams that'll struggle to stop teams playing a bend but don't break defense.

s--k

I like that the NW receivers atleast catch all those short passes and keep the clock rolling...

2daBank

Motormouth
I’m watching wku since i have their qb to throw ov 3.5 tds. But just the stats alone kinda screaming corn has a huge upgrade over that turnover waiting to happen Martinez! Where did he go anyways? I had heard or read it before but totally forget!!

2daBank

Motormouth
wow. Austin peay coming right back down the field! I know wku d sucks but this pretty bad!!!! Just makes for their overs/player props (when can find) more appealing!! Im kinda curious bout their qb, I coulda swore I read Doege from wvu transferred here,, wouldn’t think he do that to sit, he gotta be running out of eligibility eventually! Seems like Mfer been around forever!!

s--k

Austin Peay suspended their QB before spring, relying on a MTSU transfer. 3 of 4 top WRs all gone. Lost 6 starters from OL. Top two LBs gone and 3 All league players from secondary gone. I had hoped for a better WKU D showing here. If it wasn't for that pick-six Austin Peay would be winning at halftime.