• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (October through November)...

NBA scheduling has been a little different to start this season, my numbers taking a little longer to settle in.

Have been riding Boston of late (unposted) because I've been out of town doing my stuff. This team on a mission.

Some decent spots tonight. Will get back to posting regularly heading into Christmas.

Taking an early stand here, line may move for or against pending what's up with Embiid.

Either way the Sixers in a relatively shitty spot being a sandwiched home game between roadies.

Nothing confirmed though, info coming from bookie and those MF'ers are always the first to know...

Time to watch big man throw off the nice team chemistry the Sixers had when he was sitting...

Got some work to do. Will get my season back on track.

Hawks game was on but relying on that team to execute in the crunch, smh.

They gave that game away, period.

Bunch of pussies.

Pretty strong line given both Cramps and Mr Glass are active, only concern is the return of Middlerange and integrating him into the line-up...

Back