• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (October/November)...

Spread has moved around the opening number with Lowry's status up in the air.

Initially was gonna lay the -12.5, ended up getting the best number at -12 but no harm in laying up to -14.

Have the Meat winning this game by 16+.

We shall see.

Should have my databases running strong in around 2 weeks, right now playing simple spots.

Knew after I posted the record/run I'd take an L. Always happens.

Sixers now 1-15 vs the Knicks last 16 games.

Streak it up again tomorrow.

Lean Nuggets.

Still true, smh...

Big game in the east thurs. Knicks/bulls. Game wasn’t even as close as the score. Sub par game from Julius and we still kicked their ass. This team is deep

Have this spread at Nets -6, opened at -5 and dipped to -3.

Has to be played on principle amongst other things.

The officials really rubbing it into Jimmy that they ain't gonna give him calls this season.

Very hard whistle tonight for Crooklyn.

Meat almost doubled them up in free throw attempts.

All good. Will sort it out.

don't post much but follow you on the NBA, usually blindly. At least you didn't have LAL lol. I think Simmons and Kyrie are total diva's and would love if they never played again and lost all their money. Obviously probably won't happen. But I will say it sure looks like Nets and Sixers really miss them. Harden looks "off" - I know the rule changes and such were somewhat for him but looks like more than that to me. Maybe turning down that contract extension wasn't a wise move. Be interesting to see if he gets back to what he's been. I know you think he will. thanks for posting

Thoughts on Dubs -6? Grizz on B2B after getting wiped by Blazers. Dubs playing good ball late in games as their chemistry is already solidified.
Like over Adams prop of 20-1/2 P/R/A as Dubs won’t have much of an answer for him on the boards.

Surprised at the Wiz on the glass.

Squawks should be owning them inside.

Typical NBA though.

My 'numbers' aren't adjusting to the lack of scoring correlated to the new rules given it is performance based with a lot of last season's numbers sprinkled in.

Gonna take a little time to get right, will be streaks both bad and good right now.

My last 10 plays...0-2, 5-0, 0-3

Hawks game last night was a strange one.

Keep an eye on ref Ben Taylor. This guy moving up the ranks to be that guy, a more deviant version of Scott Foster.

5-5 (-1.1)

Play up in a bit.

Brutal schedule coming up for the Meat, gotta get these easier home wins.

Got them on fade watch tomorrow night.

Back