• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (January)...

There’s a 2 minute delay and then the refs say let’s review. What were they doing before that?

Why the fuck is Kidd refusing to try to get their best ft shooter to shoot fts

At one point I think I saw Luka 4 times in a row backwards bounce pass behind his back to a sorry ass 3 point attempt by Mavs player

LeCap 0-7 from 3 and 0-6 in OT.

Aside from Luka, no argument he was the 2nd best player for the Mavs.

They're desperately missing a PG.

This Ayo kid is turribel, coupled with Lavine stinks like a back alley in Queens.

Okay, get that streak happening tomorrow.

Updated all my data for this season.

Bulls were the first play off the rack but shit happens...

Okay, get that streak happening tomorrow.

Updated all my data for this season.

Bulls were the first play off the rack but shit happens...

They’re only getting up for top teams. Sort of lame. I’d like them to ship Demar out for some cap relief.

Gotta take the good with the bad and that's what we've got here with this Crooklyn play.

Mazel tov...

Took a risk given the Nots spot but did not anticipate this 2nd half no show.

Ben-10 leaving at the start of the 3rd did kill them defensively inside.

Has been awhile since I've seen a team in the Nets spot lose SU though.

2018 Gortat Wizards, smh...

Back