• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (January)...

Can only shake the head at the Nots.

Washed league, good spot but zero effort.

Get back game on Friday.

No class on that Pacer final possession.

Only shot of the night for that kid and he deliberately busted the spread.

Mucks make it interesting but get the cake regardless.

I thought for sure I was gonna get the cheese with griz when they got it down to nothing, turned my head and lead was fucking 10 again, lol. Good call.

In fairness to me I had no freaking clue bane was out, I didn’t see him on any injury reports or anything, what happened w him? Already not having brooks there no way I would have played it with bane out also.

Mucks, smh.

Can't go bust some ass vs the team above them in the standings that they'll probably meet in the playoffs.

Refs calling the game like Demar is Kobe, come on man.

Ya, if you're looking to place a bet on a Friday make sure you look at the dogs first.

Vegas likes to take your lunch money on the last 'business' day of the week.

Back