• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoffs (Finals)...

Boston stealing money again, don't think I've ever seen a bigger enigma in the playoffs than this squad.

They fooled me.

Tough end to the season.

Grats Dubs, the league will sleep easy tonight as the Golden Child gets his crown.

Boston stealing money again, don't think I've ever seen a bigger enigma in the playoffs than this squad.

They fooled me.

Tough end to the season.

Grats Dubs, the league will sleep easy tonight as the Golden Child gets his crown.
Naw. Warriors are just on another level and have much more playoff experience

Playoffs:

27-16 (+17.85)

0-3 run to end the season, worst ever Finals run for me.

Putting in my Clippers 2022/23 'ship future now.

They fooled me.

Tough end to the season.

That’s what it was.

Experience >>>

C’s shit themselves on 3 straight occasions.

Couldn’t handle the moment.
Nope. That experience factor gets bigger as the series goes on. GSW also still very under appreciated defensively.

You still had a great year and are one of if not the best nba capper here.

Reactions: KJ
Nope. That experience factor gets bigger as the series goes on. GSW also still very under appreciated defensively.

You still had a great year and are one of if not the best nba capper here.
Love the quadrants. Offense v Defense all quadrants given 25% value (we know this isn't how it works but it's a starting point)

Dubs defense was the best quadrant and made the weakest quadrant (Celts offense) pay

Other two were a wash

Thanks fellas.

I will stick with my take that the C's were the better team, they lost the series with 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter of Game 4 and never recovered mentally.

Bottom line, the smarter team won.

Boston coach and team were shook, never adjusted and were mentally beat which has been an issue with things related to Brad Stevens tenure.

Boston needs to go on the market and get an experienced PG that knows how to run an offense.

Thanks fellas.

I will stick with my take that the C's were the better team, they lost the series with 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter of Game 4 and never recovered mentally.

Bottom line, the smarter team won.

Boston coach and team were shook, never adjusted and were mentally beat which has been an issue with things related to Brad Stevens tenure.
It's hard when talking with actual Warriors fans who think their defense is trash to reason

I guess that's any average sports fan that's emotionally invested, why it's hard to take them all that serious

Back