• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoffs (Conference Finals)...

Extended in the house. Other guy road leaning too
7 might be legit but I can't see anyone in the NBA wanting this to go another game, whole postseason is getting clowned all over

Gotta think they want to get to the finals asap

Basically the Dubs are a shitty close-out team when it comes to covering spreads.

From memory I believe they’re 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home close-out opportunities.

If the Mavs intentions were to mail this game in then they wouldn’t have won Game 4.

Expecting a relatively competitive game.

Another random Klay game.

Dude has popped in every game when the pressure is all on the opponent.

That aside if Luka didn’t drop his head and pout like a little bitch every time he missed a shot and got back on defense they may have just covered the spread.

That’s my last loss.

Another random Klay game.

Dude has popped in every game when the pressure is all on the opponent.

That aside if Luka didn’t drop his head and pout like a little bitch every time he missed a shot and got back on defense they may have just covered the spread.

That’s my last loss.

He does that A LOT! Most annoying thing about his game, I can’t stand watching a Mfer stay down on his end bitching while leaving his team short handed on other end. What the fuck he think that gonna accomplish? It will never do anything besides lead to a easy basket for other team.

This was absolutely the correct play. No one could have guessed that Celtics would fuck around most of the first half, and Jimmy would channel his inner Klay. No clue what happens gm 7
Winners will party on South Beach, both teams will eat at Joe's

And then one of them gets to fly cross country for game 1. Be a fun night on South Beach regardless

Still can't believe how Boston dropped the cake in Game 6.

C's the most talented team left of the 3 remaining but also the dumbest.

Okay, after much deliberation the bets are in for a Game 7 that should have never occurred.

The play...

Celtics ML -140 (2.8 to win 2)

Gonna ride or die with these idiots again.

C's have been better on the road this postseason than at home.

Road chalk off a loss has always floated my boat.

Nothing huge though.

Standard ML play on the fav lined under 3.5 at -180 or better.

:shake:

Okay, after much deliberation the bets are in for a Game 7 that should have never occurred.

The play...

Celtics ML -140 (2.8 to win 2)

Gonna ride or die with these idiots again.

C's have been better on the road this postseason than at home.

Road chalk off a loss has always floated my boat.

Nothing huge though.

Standard ML play on the fav lined under 3.5 at -180 or better.

:shake:
I’m on this too but it honestly makes me sick to my stomach. Not sure I’ve ever felt less confident about a play, but this the only play I’d consider

C's have dominated on the road off a loss this postseason winning the game by an average of +15.3 points (3-0 SU and ATS).

Back