• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoffs (CONF. SEMIFINALS)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Regular Season: 36-28 (+15.31)

Playoffs: 7-4 (+5.8)

Overall: 43-32 (+21.11)

First round started out as expected then got weird, simple as that.

With the Mucks out and Embiid injured in the East, the C's have such an easy run. It's not fair.

The West is up for grabs, every team out there has a major flaw.

Let's not mistake shitty coaching and injuries for parity, league has a problem that needs to be fixed.

Play up in a bit...

:shake:

Regular Season: 36-28 (+15.31)

Playoffs: 7-4 (+5.8)

Overall: 43-32 (+21.11)

First round started out as expected then got weird, simple as that.

With the Mucks out and Embiid injured in the East, the C's have such an easy run. It's not fair.

The West is up for grabs, every team out there has a major flaw.

Let's not mistake shitty coaching and injuries for parity, league has a problem that needs to be fixed.

Play up in a bit...

:shake:
Lots of shitty coaching.

Pretty bad when Mr Potato Head is looking good in my eyes.

Let's rank the coaches ..

1. Spo
2. Brown (yup)
3. Thibs
4. Kerr
5. Monty
6. Mazzula
7. Darvin Ham
8. Glenn Rivers

I did that quick.

3-8 you can move around any which way.

Thibs will be too high for many of you.

Kerr is slipping a bit.

Not sure what to think of Monty.

I did all that and left Malone out. He's at 5. Move rest down one each.

Let's rank the coaches ..

1. Spo
2. Brown (yup)
3. Thibs
4. Kerr
5. Monty
6. Mazzula
7. Darvin Ham
8. Glenn Rivers

I did that quick.

3-8 you can move around any which way.

Thibs will be too high for many of you.

Kerr is slipping a bit.

Not sure what to think of Monty.

I did all that and left Malone out. He's at 5. Move rest down one each.
i think this is spot on. 5-9 could be moved any which way after any given game

Had some urgent shit I needed to attend to so wasn't around to post plays.

Time to eat...

F the injury reports.

Can't see Brunson missing this game, biggest game of the Knicks season so far.

Could see Spo resting Jimmy for sure though considering they stole HC advantage.

Great 2nd Round spot for the Knickerbockers either way...

F the injury reports.

Can't see Brunson missing this game, biggest game of the Knicks season so far.

Could see Spo resting Jimmy for sure though considering they stole HC advantage.

Great 2nd Round spot for the Knickerbockers either way...

For what it worth DK has props up for Brunson and not for Jimmy. Usually they pretty confident a guy playing when they post his props (I say usually cause they fuvkinb tricked me gm3 of the buck series w line and had giannis props all posted just for him to be scratched before game!). Doesn’t mean Jimmy won’t play but sure seems like they less sure bout him than Brunson.

Taking a risk here and making a rare HT play.

The play…

Knicks -0.5 for the 2nd half (1.5 units)

:popcorn:

Bricks dumb play, Meat 3, Bricks make a shot, Meat 3 that’s the sequence…

Home teams 10-2 in the spot Boston is in.

9-3 ATS winning by big margins.

Got a Sixers future so if Philly go on with it then it, helps that for sure.

Will see how this Celtics team comes out to start the 3rd.

C’s once again their own worst enemy.

Harden and Embiid played big, big minutes last game.

Should show up soon.
Surprised by the heavy mins tonight...

Didn't watch past first 6 mins of 2h but 42, 39 and 37 for the Sixers star trio tonight in a blowout.

Interesting.

Surprised by the heavy mins tonight...

Didn't watch past first 6 mins of 2h but 42, 39 and 37 for the Sixers star trio tonight in a blowout.

Interesting.

They’re not scared of the C’s is what that means right? Just letting them ball out knowing in their minds they win one of the next 2 anyway. Doesn’t mean it’ll work out that way, and maybe Doc really is just a moron but that’s what it seems like to me.

Home teams 10-2 in the spot Boston is in.

9-3 ATS winning by big margins.

Got a Sixers future so if Philly go on with it then it, helps that for sure.

Will see how this Celtics team comes out to start the 3rd.

C’s once again their own worst enemy.
Man, what a fucking joke Boston is. Reminds me of my huge loss on the Bucks. If not for those two clownshow teams I’d be up huge.

Man, what a fucking joke Boston is. Reminds me of my huge loss on the Bucks. If not for those two clownshow teams I’d be up huge.

Been saying it all playoffs how much I hate this team. Certainly understand playing them last night, that was def a spot I woulda thought they act right, I was just lucky they made C’s bigger favs than nugs! only reason I didn’t play Boston was cause the fact looking at both games I couldn’t justify laying more with Boston than nugs who I trusted much more at home.

Boston did do this shit last season and survived to make the Finals.

Looking forward to Game 6…

The sucky thing is they so highly thought of they continue being favs in Philly. I’d love to get plus anything on Boston game 6 but laying points or juice is far less appealing even tho I think they win. I still think when they play with any sense of urgency they the best team in the east, obviously we gonna find out 2marro cause they have no choice now! If they lose that gm I’ll just have to admit Philly better!

The sucky thing is they so highly thought of they continue being favs in Philly. I’d love to get plus anything on Boston game 6 but laying points or juice is far less appealing even tho I think they win. I still think when they play with any sense of urgency they the best team in the east, obviously we gonna find out 2marro cause they have no choice now! If they lose that gm I’ll just have to admit Philly better!

Series +150 C’s has maybe 20 cents better price than if you bet each game ML in my guesstimate

Series +150 C’s has maybe 20 cents better price than if you bet each game ML in my guesstimate

I def like the idea of taking them to win series more than laying what it would cost gm7. I might just stick w props, I dunno. Long as Embid stays this healthy he should keep going over. That really the only prop I trust, I never freaking know which Boston guys will show up, I can’t believe Tatum somehow went over last game but came up a bucket short in game 3 when he easily coulda had 30+ if he put the damn ball in the basket instead of kicking it out when he got to rim every damn time!! I can’t stand this C’s team, I really can’t. The no talent heat do so much more with so much less!

For anyone to say the Heat are a no talent team is the funniest thing I've read in a week. Keep hating!

Back