• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Playoffs (CONF. SEMIFINALS)...

Jesus that guy has racked up some miles the last month, he's been all over
Asking this with genuine curiosity. Have read for years about Foster favors this and Foster favors that - if he's so clearly biased isn't there money to be made betting the side he'll supposedly favor??? In all the years and comments, I've never seen anyone make money off Foster's biases. You'd think it'd be about 75% based on the all the comments over the years. Again, truly curious.

Asking this with genuine curiosity. Have read for years about Foster favors this and Foster favors that - if he's so clearly biased isn't there money to be made betting the side he'll supposedly favor??? In all the years and comments, I've never seen anyone make money off Foster's biases. You'd think it'd be about 75% based on the all the comments over the years. Again, truly curious.
I don't really think there are any

He was a tried and true partner with Donaghy though, that's the only thing I've got

Game 7.

Missed the 'value' so something different.

The play...

76ers +11.5 and Under 210.5 at +105 (2 to win 2.1)

:rolleyes:

Road dogs in Game 7 on 2 days rest are 7-3 ATS and the games are decided on average by 2.6 points...

Putting that down as an all-time over analysed bad bet and moving on.

Best thing that will come out of this for the Sixers is Doc will get fired and Harden should be gone.

Putting that down as an all-time over analysed bad bet and moving on.

Best thing that will come out of this for the Sixers is Doc will get fired and Harden should be gone.

They can’t win with Embid. Ironic though that their best player after tanking for 7 years snd being the worst franchise in all of sports was the pick they didn’t even want and just took the hurt guy with it. Every other pick was unbelievably awful.

They can win with Embiid but they can’t if they don’t feed him the ball.

Problem with Embiid is he sulks and disengages, a good coach could fix that though.

Harden got them 2 wins this series, Embiid 1 win.

Shit is all on the coach.

I’m afraid the Sixers window is pretty much shut unless they make a great coaching hire in the offseason.

Let my heart get in the way today, happens sometimes.

Will eat well during these Conference Finals.

Damn you, Sixers…

They can win with Embiid but they can’t if they don’t feed him the ball.

Problem with Embiid is he sulks and disengages, a good coach could fix that though.

Harden got them 2 wins this series, Embiid 1 win.

Shit is all on the coach.

I’m afraid the Sixers window is pretty much shut unless they make a great coaching hire in the offseason.

The way the ball sticks to him is problematic. It's the exact opposite of how the great Spurs and Dubz teams of the past dozen years have played.

Back