Bet at Betanysports.eu

*****NBA PLAYOFF INGAME***********

2daBank

Dan The Prop Assassin Man
Last thing we need is these assholes falling in love w 3, they already shoot too many, when they stop falling they give bucks a chance to run: attack the rim some!

2daBank

This series is wild, at least

Best series of playoffs. Suns/Dallas kinda disappointing the way they have gotten to 3-3, every game been decided before 4th qrtr. This one hella drama, I don’t feel safe at all especially since we living by the 3.

2daBank

I honestly can’t believe they let us now parlay +1.5 and under! For years I been thinking how I would bust their heads if they let me do that and now they do!!

2daBank

I dunno how you change 90% these charge/blocks? Imo the only thing that should be challengeable about it whether guy foot in restricted area. The damn thing a judgement call, dunno how you go look and change your judgement?

big_units

I dunno how you change 90% these charge/blocks? Imo the only thing that should be challengeable about it whether guy foot in restricted area. The damn thing a judgement call, dunno how you go look and change your judgement?
he was moving to the left instead of stationary...but this is taking way too fucking long

2daBank

he was moving to the left instead of stationary...but this is taking way too fucking long

I agree I woulda called it a block but I think it horseshit to be able to challenge those and change them, cause most of them you could call either way you want when you slow it down.

big_units

I agree I woulda called it a block but I think it horseshit to be able to challenge those and change them, cause most of them you could call either way you want when you slow it down.
they're argumentative but i like seeing shitty calls get exposed. sometimes it's obviously a poor call

2daBank

Fucjing challenging fouls but then can’t look at out of bounds play at end cause they used challenge on judgement calls. Lol. Nba really has this figured out

Bet at Betanysports.eu