• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Play-In and Playoffs (First Round)...

Regular Season: 36-29 (+13.21)

Playoffs: 3-0 (+6)

Overall: 39-29 (19.21)

Play up in a bit...

Hearing rumors he's playing tonight...

I think they could sit him and win, even if they lose they could easily win the next 4 if he back healthy. I’d be more worried than his healthy going forward than tonight. I like bucks 1st qrtr with oe without him.

They should cover the -5.5 to -8.5 spreads.

Meat known to take a game off in a series in certain situations.

Game 1 was an outlier for the Meat, they are one of if not the worst offensive team in the league.

They are not repeating that output.

Mucks still have the dudes to win this game handily without their main guy.

Will expect to see the Greek back for Game 3.

Looking like that first L of the postseason.

2nd ‘outlier’ game for the Meat in this series.

Sets up a solid Game 4 play either way

Have taken some time off to just watch and see where the league is pushing these 1st round series after taking that loss last play.

Back on the grind tomorrow.

Annihilation Tuesday...

Bad day.

Get a big lead and shoot contested 3's, leading big rebounds and fast-breaks and inevitable come-backs.

Two great spots, two L's.

Will be better tomorrow.

The gambling influx on the league is never gonna be good going forward...

They go to Blake out of no where because they feel bad for him and he plays hard but if Williams was in they would have opened it up to 20. Hope they’re happy they now have to play maybe 1 or 2 more games.

One thing that could stop the C's is Mazzulla, dude sucks.

Not a good sign for Boston regardless, if you're a believer in certain numbers it means they ain't winning it all based on this.

2018 Dubs the last team to fumble the bag in such a spot and it didn't end well for them.

With the way dudes are getting injured, you gotta take care of your business as quickly and efficiently as you can.

Gives Embiid 3 more days of rest either way...

Conspiracy people are the worst for gamblers, they actually buy into your BS

#BeBreast. People tail you.

Woah, easy old fella.

It was said in jest, KJ.

Realise things don't often translate well on the internets.

Should have went with 'investigation', the amount of easy shots he passed off on was crazy.

Dude alone in the lane, outlet pass to the perimeter more than once.

My guy has 3 points in 2 games when he averages +10 a game with no one really defending him.

He sinks one or two of those shots and the outcome is different, just saying...

Woah, easy old fella.

It was said in jest, KJ.

Realise things don't often translate well on the internets.

Should have went with 'investigation', the amount of easy shots he passed off on was crazy.

Dude alone in the lane, outlet pass to the perimeter more than once.

My guy has 3 points in 2 games when he averages +10 a game with no one really defending him.
There are a ton that take your word as gospel mate

And of course it's on them but we live in a conspiracy world where it unfortunately matters

You mean well but look at how many watch your threads and blindly believe every word. Kinda scary. I hesitate to post much knowing that the 2-3 people who respond are a fraction of those who just look and tail. When I was a kid, I did too. This biz is a balloon of gray area. Considering we make nothing on it, it's not even a biz.

Back