• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Play-In and Playoffs (First Round)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
36-28 (+15.31)

F it, I'll throw the play-in plays in here.

Limited plays this regular season. Lowest amount of plays in many, many years.

Went 12-3 last 15 plays heading into the playoffs, 5-0 last 5.

Let's make some money this postseason, gonna be a fun one.

Have an old Flippers 'ship future placed early on (looks dead) and about to put a little on the Sixers, value there. 3 seeds on a mini-'ship run atm...

:shake:

36-28 (+15.31)

F it, I'll throw the play-in plays in here.

Limited plays this regular season. Lowest amount of plays in many, many years.

Went 12-3 last 15 plays heading into the playoffs, 5-0 last 5.

Let's make some money this postseason, gonna be a fun one.

Have an old Flippers 'ship future placed early on (looks dead) and about to put a little on the Sixers, value there. 3 seeds on a mini-'ship run atm...

:shake:
Flippers are dead

Money to made though

Let’s go

Flippers did themselves no favors beating the Puns earlier today.

They would have gotten past the Kings, no problem.

They have about a 15-20% chance of beating the Suns in a 7-game series, smh…

KD fears Leonard but there may be too many weapons outside of that. If PG was healthy it would be a great series.

My lines for Tuesday...

Meat -4 and Lakers -5

Hawks suck on the road, Wolves not bad on the road but have obvious issues.

Minny does have that wounded dog aspect but having another life and it being back at home negates the fire a bit.

Figure both the road teams mail it in and win their home leg of this stupid format.

The 9 v 10 sudden death matches on Wednesday night much more fun.

My lines...

Raps -5 and Pels -4

Might see a rare upset emerge here.

KD fears Leonard but there may be too many weapons outside of that. If PG was healthy it would be a great series.

Flips will make it interesting, they have certain 'schemes' in-play that can disrupt the Puns but will ultimately lose.

Hate to say this but Janice should be the regular season MVP, btw.

If it weren't a rigged vote I'd be all over those odds, what's he like +1300...

Keeping it simple.

Meat with an 80%+ win percentage (60%+ cover percentage) at home vs Trae Young's Hawks.

Coach Spo > Dexter (Snyder)

Meat in Game 1 playoff scenarios are 14-2 SU (12-4 ATS) under Spo.

Both defenses are ass so it could get interesting though.

But K.I.S.S it has to be...

Have Miami LAL ml parlay. Pathetic 1h. Miami foul at end of half just epitome of stupid. Plays like that cost games. Hope for good 2h i guess.

Russ gonna take apart cp3! Lol. They got some size to bother ayton. Kawaii gonna be mvp type kawhi, Suns might be undefeated when KD plays but he only played 8 games. If flippers can make it a longer series maybe KD gets hurt again? Not like that hasn’t been happening more and more! Of course same could be said for kawaii. I think flippers are deeper. Saying all this I don’t believe it, just trying to find some hope for your play! Lol

Sorry boys.

Didn't see that coming and by that I mean the abuse the Hawks dished out to the Meat on the glass.

Wait a minute, think the Hawks just grabbed another offensive rebound.

That was your ballgame right there even though Bam and Jimmy got exposed as 2nd or 3rd tier 'superstars'.

Hawks suck, C's gonna wipe the floor with them.

Eat tomorrow...

Russ gonna take apart cp3! Lol. They got some size to bother ayton. Kawaii gonna be mvp type kawhi, Suns might be undefeated when KD plays but he only played 8 games. If flippers can make it a longer series maybe KD gets hurt again? Not like that hasn’t been happening more and more! Of course same could be said for kawaii. I think flippers are deeper. Saying all this I don’t believe it, just trying to find some hope for your play! Lol

There is some definite positives for the Flips.

Length at the wing, got dudes they can throw at KD. No one is scared of Devin Booker.

Have Miami LAL ml parlay. Pathetic 1h. Miami foul at end of half just epitome of stupid. Plays like that cost games. Hope for good 2h i guess.

Disgusting effort by Miami, aside from Lowry the entire team looked like they didn't want to be there.

Butler gives zero fucks either way, not a fan.

Disgusting effort by Miami, aside from Lowry the entire team looked like they didn't want to be there.

Butler gives zero fucks either way, not a fan.

Seems to me that was good for Boston. Not that I think Miami would be a problem as much as I just would think that a more physical series than ya wanna play round 1.,

There is some definite positives for the Flips.

Length at the wing, got dudes they can throw at KD. No one is scared of Devin Booker.

I’d think longer they can make series go it possible their depth could be a factor. Gonna have to be super physical and grind them down. It wouldn’t be the most shocking thing to me. Seems like damn near anything could happen out west.

First game tonight got the clap.

Lean over the total if I was forced to make a play, Craptors -6 just.

Focusing on the Pels v OKC game...

Heat as home chalk this season...

12-24 ATS overall and 5-16 ATS vs teams under .500

Gave them the benefit of the doubt in their last game because of their dominance of the Hawks but this Miami team really does suck.

Their methods are old and tired.

Bottom half of the East is fucking terrible...

Thinking Jimmy props

I'm thinking Bam and/or Herro if I was a prop guy. Bam more-so.

Bulls have dudes they can throw at Jimmy. Bam should get the work inside and Herro gonna have free range on the perimeter.

Bam the Scam points and Zerro 3's.

Triple revenge game for the Meat.

Every scambler analyst on the Torrio's...

Sorry fellas, had connection issues so couldn't post.

Was on the Sixers, looking at the late cow bell tilt...

Any thoughts on Cavs/Knicks tilt?

Knicks my sleeper team this postseason mainly based on their success away from home.

Idea was to play them Game 1 and if they lose double up in Game 2 pending any intangibles popping up.

Almost have to bet the Kings on principle, the energy in that building is gonna be insane.

That energy alone should be enough to get them past a questionable Dubs team that is being lined by the books on past merits.

Will see...

Mucks 2-10 ATS all-time in Game 1's of the first round.

3-1 SU and 1-3 ATS at home in the Giannis era (0-3 ATS last 3).

More of the same, this is the biggest mismatch series of the first round.

Nets a lottery team that are only in the playoffs because of the pieces they traded away in February.

Bottom half of the East is that bad that they managed to hold serve and become the 6th seed.

Lean Kings in the late game, it is what it is with the Dubs.

They are a fucking awful defensive team that sucks on the road, regardless of the bounce-back spot you have to fade them on principle.

This game is being lined on paper as opposed to reality.

A loss by the Dubs here would set up a thermo-nuclear, back up the Brinks truck Game 3 play.

The female ref is a big roadie in the late game.

Thought Dubz could have shot a lot better and I doubt the refs gift Monk 14 FTs again. But the series wouldn’t be over even with a loss, so..

Back