• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Off-season Thread

T-minus 3 hours til FA opens up

Didn't realize that til today, assumed it would be midnight tonight but I guess it's after end of business day on the 30th?

this trio of Harden, Durant and Irving trades and roster has got to the biggest BUST of all time in the history of the NBA

Wiz have a pretty good back court and some depth with Beal, Barton, Morris and Delon Wright now

Morey trying to create the Philadelphia Rockets, smh.

House the Bubble Banger and PJ Tucker, lol.

This dude only sniffs one thing and it's Jimmy Harden's ass.

Brunson 4/104 w/Knicks

Far cry from the max deal that was tossed around yesterday, seems reasonable

The rumor was 4/110 all along.

So, basically the same thing.
Yeah that max tweet was obviously nothing but shock factor but still. Mavs offering 5/106 there clearly was no decision, and 4th year with NYK is his option

Also no shock that the Suns are signing Booker to a super max. Apparently the Nets are requiring Book in order to start trade talks for KD and the Suns won't do that, wonder how that tug o war goes down.

I want to take Nola 55-1. Feel like Zion plus another asset might be enough? Think that would be a really fun team and good fit
55-1 is huge

Only one offering for me is DK and that's 20-1

Not a long shot by any means but could see him land in Chicago

It’ll be some learning curves. If they get hit late though….but

We keep seeing experience in the Ships

Screenshot_20220701-065537.png

She posted a lot of pics for those who don't have IG, and the story below

“I hate that it has come to this but I can’t be silent anymore. I’ve allowed someone to destroy my home, abuse me in every way possible and traumatize our kids for life. I have nothing to prove to the world, but I won’t allow anyone who could do something so horrible to have no remorse and paint a picture of something I’m not. I won’t allow the people around him to continue to silence me and continue to lie to protect this person. It’s unethical, it’s immoral, it’s truly SICK. It hurts my heart because I’ve always had hope, and so much love and as scary as this is for me to do it’s time I stand up for myself. I won’t be silent to protect others anymore because I value myself and my kids more than anyones ‘image’.… a fracture nose, wrist, torn eardrum, torn muscles in my neck from being choked until i went to sleep and a severe concussion. I don’t need sympathy, I just don’t want this happening to anyone else, I just want this person to get help, my kids deserve better. That’s all i want. It hurts, everything hurts, this situation hurts, most importantly I’m scared and hurting for my kids who were witness to everything. Please respect my families privacy and stop with the disgusting rumors and allegations”

Back