• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***NBA Lex***

Big play on Joker tonight. I think he gets there but hoping for an early explosion. Memphis won't lay down here I think it's down to the wire & possibly stays under too. But just the Joker plays & small Ja because he's a beast

I hate playing the KNicks as faves but I think this might be the time they finally beat up the Warriors. If they don't I won't be surprised, but it seems like they would be up for this one....

I have a bad feeling about the Heat wager guys.

Butler surprise doubtful & now line dropped so much I'm stuck with a trashola number.

Would buy out & went to @265 & it dropped to 224 I can't I'm stuck with it. Might try to live out of it.

Last edited:
Once again could have got myself out of Heat live early but life got in the way. Thankfully Joker came through to save the night from disaster but wow suns ML kills +444 parlay did NOT expect that.

5-6 +.16

2-2 +1.6

Miss the Luka triple double by 1 board. Sabonis triple double never went otb for me at betrivers or I would have played. So weird I think they track my props

Didn't realize Sabonis got hurt the other night.

Bummer.

Like this card you have. Have a great Xmas .

Obv the safer wager is Luka rebs over, assists over, PAR o50.5 (I think) but it's x-mas I want to gamble on that one. He very well may facilitate a bunch early which is beneficial. Could see a 25-12-12 type stat line though let's just get there!

Didn't realize Sabonis got hurt the other night.

Bummer.

Like this card you have. Have a great Xmas .
You do the same!

Still a driving ban so I'm shoveling & drinking all day. No complaints at all the power is on & life is good.

Regarding Sabonis my buddy- who originally made fun of me for betting on him so much- broke the news to me. I didn't even see it reported. Such a bummer nobody really talks about him that much but he does it all. Dude cashes a +510 triple double before a broken hand.

1-1

Friday

Banchero double double+185

Bogdonavic pts o16.5-125

Jokic triple double +210

Jokic PAR o44.5-120

Sabonis triple double+475

2 units each

3-4 -.21

@B.A.R. more upset I didn't go Sabonis PAR which easily cashed. 2 assists short of a great night but that's how these wagers go. Liked Poole & Lillard pts props which both cashed easily...

Did jump in on hawks over live but not Jazz.

updating record but 2-8 last 10. Heater on deck

Luka triple double+380

Sabonis triple double +450

1 unit each/ parlayed +2430 .25 unit

Back