• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***NBA Lex***

Bad end of half for the Dubs.

3Q is their trademark.

In the old days when travel mattered, this would be a big 2h play as legs tired.

Unfortunately, travel is mostly muted now.

Still have the positions and will take one more.

Ultimate goal is to get off the 7.5 and keep 3.5 and the next number.

Well,

This just isn't in the cards tonight unfortunately.

Pacers playing their best game out West.

I guess sometimes teams get fed up losing by DDs every night and get their shit together.

Mitchell pts o27.5

Cavs ML/Luka rebs o7.5+151

Pistons+4 1sth

3 units each

Joker triple double +290

Luka triple double+600

1 unit each

Thought I was grabbing a great line with Orl @6. Up to 7 whoops

Triple double wagers

I'm 3 for 4 betting on Luka triple doubles for the season.

2-5 Jokic with a rough 1 reb loss

Sabonis don't get me started. Waiting on the line

Sabonis par o34.5-113

3 units

Sabonis triple double+1000

Hawks+100

1.5 units each

Crazy +1000 coming off one he's been balling and I think the Kings have a shot su, might venture live with them. Weird spot for Bucks & they haven't seemed interested in closing out games lately. Might pull it all together & be a blowout but I think it's close.

Lean Thunder but over may be a better wager.... trying to decide on that one. These high lines sure don't make it easy

Banchero PAR o29.5-104

3 units

Banchero double double+850

1 unit

He's only coming off his second one, but this number to me is bonkers. Kawhi back but we'll see how many minutes, hate playing a bad team to break a losing streak but I think they are live & might actually play the ml omg.

Lean Thunder but over may be a better wager.... trying to decide on that one. These high lines sure don't make it easy

Banchero PAR o29.5-104

3 units

Banchero double double+850

1 unit

He's only coming off his second one, but this number to me is bonkers. Kawhi back but we'll see how many minutes, hate playing a bad team to break a losing streak but I think they are live & might actually play the ml omg.
Snuck in the Par, nice.

Snuck in the Par, nice.
Needed that after Trae flames out hard. Hawks was such a sucker line & i bit HARD. Had Banch written off as a loss and was staring 0-2 first props. Not to mention so bitter I didn't play the Magic ML when I just knew it! Magic ats is ballsy enough of a play that I thought was toast after 1 quarter. I didn't want to get cocky- I never looked but I can't imagine what the live lines were for Orl ML after the 1stq. Had to be +1500-2000 range.

Sabonis PAR easily cashes but +1000 comes up 3 ass short. There was a flurry where he scored a bucket or two had 3 assists and like 3 rebs I thought i had it. I'm only mad when the PAR or other prop doesn't come in and no I'm not going to stop. Anytime i think a +500 or more wager anywhere has a legit shot I'm taking it.

Durant prop & Nets 1stq nice cashes

Just looking through here & noticed I never posted Warriors+7.5...then go on my phone this morning & I never sent it lol. Brutal ML loss there but again they were in it the whole way. Missed Pool prop but star player out again means nothing. Glad I stayed away from that "great" situational spot the Suns were in. Learned my lesson in the T-dot no reason to try and get cute fading the best team in the league. Clearly they don't gaf about situations or tired legs they ball. Cannot wait to see the C's/Warriors lines that'll be a good game

6-8 +2.46 posted fun night even though I didn't crush.

Thursday

Heat-1.5-109 1stq

Lillard assists o6.5-130

Joker triple double+310

3 units each

Lillard dd+440

Heat-3.5+138 1stq

1 unit each

last meeting Nuggets got blown out 2ndh, Joker had 9-9-9 in 27 minutes 5 fouls. I lean Nuggets to win su but think maybe live is the way to go there the way Port plays.

3-3 +2.13

Joker comes up 1 assist short over a 12 unit swing but at least I was right about playing them live. Nearly played +205 as well but I'll take a + money day every time.

5-3+7.07

Jokic comes through again! Warriors cruise I knew that was going to happen but I wasn't about to go too hard fading the C's so that worked out.

I'm still bitter about the Pacers. I had every opportunity to buy off/try to middle but I wasn't around to look at live lines. Thought about playing half on Nets ML before tipoff for a free roll but never did.

Clips under flamed out with both teams raining threes & 3 misses fts the whole game. Leaned Clips too but opted for the total.

2-3+1.92 Sunday

MOnday

Pacers+3.5-109

Hawks/Grizzlies o226.5

Cavs/Spurs o220

Luka par o49.5-117

3 units each

Luka triple double+400

1.5 units

Back