• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***NBA Lex***

0-1

Pels/Hornets o226

Wizards-2.5

Spurs+1.5

C's/Heat u219.5+106

Banchero PAR o26.5-118

ML Pelicans/Knicks/Grizzlies (+165)

3 units each

Looks like a damn good night.
Thanks BAR! Almost left tonight alone after the opening wager of the season. Glad I didn't. Wiz got me with the hook and I nearly bought to 2!

Especially happy about the 3-0 props as I think there's value if selective. Banchero PAR until it's adjusted he's a walking double double and will get 32+ min. Shot badly and still got to 34 par. Prob playing again tonight vs Boston would think it's 33.5 or so. This day's gonna pull me back in....

9-2 +19.13 for friday

Saturday

Banchero par o27.5-105

pacers+2

Cavs-120

3 units each

Prob on kings late & leaning raptors

2-4 monday. No show for the Joker offensively & the first bad prop play. Prop now 8-3 on the season- the half pt loss on zion injury was unlucky the other night & Banchero was awful 2ndh today.

NBA 20-11 +21.78

2-4 monday. No show for the Joker offensively & the first bad prop play. Prop now 8-3 on the season- the half pt loss on zion injury was unlucky the other night & Banchero was awful 2ndh today.

NBA 20-11 +21.78

Banchero missed couple straight up bunnies too, just one of them and woulda cashed.

Nice work on Warshington! Hopefully the Dubs can pick it up here for you.
thanks. I knew I should have stayed away from the Dubs. Almost played Booker pts. prop too but was trying to stay very selective last night. not selective enough

chop chop.

Back at it today with my eye on a couple props.

Spurs may very well get blown out of the water & I won't be surprised. However, I just don't like what I've seen from the wolves yet so I'll pay to play.

Looking at a couple more.

This would be a b2b games (not nights) scenario vs. same opponent. Anyone ever looked at outcomes in these situations?

welp bad add on and Nets collapse for a losing night. They can't close out a game. Hit one unposted but especially frustrated when I look back and 4 prop leans & two totals all hit easily.

3-4-3.06

NBA 24-16 +18.62

Back