• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***NBA Lex***

welp, went ahead and did this.

Mavericks+2

4 units

Luka PAR o50.5

Luka triple double+500

2 units each

Only plays for the day I think... still don't believe GS has righted the ship. Gonna take the trash Mavs at home 1x Luka shows up big

Boy did I need that for the confidence. Really spent my whole day thinking about 1 rebound being a 20 unit swing. Played Luka o40+ pts +250 as well so it was a great one. Warriors on the road will continue to be (selectively) the gift that keeps on giving.

3-0 +16 give me my $$$ back books!

Boy did I need that for the confidence. Really spent my whole day thinking about 1 rebound being a 20 unit swing. Played Luka o40+ pts +250 as well so it was a great one. Warriors on the road will continue to be (selectively) the gift that keeps on giving.

3-0 +16 give me my $$$ back books!
Outstanding!

Sabonis triple double+650

Sabonis assists o6.5-125

2 units each

Jokic triple double+290

jokic PAR o45.5-118

1 unit each

jokic triple double+290
Sabonis triple double+650

+2825

half unit

2-5 -2.98 shoulda woulda coulda

-Knicks have a tie game 30 seconds left blow the cover & end up pushing.

-Joker 1 board short

-Sabonis Sa-boned me again. Didn't even play the Kings ats when I liked them. At least he got the 7 assists but man the flame out on the last two longshots I've played was unreal. Watch he's going to get a trip doub when I don't play, but I have @Bucks as the next spot I may play him

I just keep telling myself I'm identifying good spots to wager they just aren't hitting. In reality I probably should just be playing straight wagers hehe.

Last edited:
Saturday NBA

Knicks+105

Mavs/Knicks u225

3 units each

Sabonis triple double+750 (lol)

1.5 units

Might be fade worthy right now. Ended up ok last night with unposted wagers but still shaky in the NBA last week.

Continuing the Mavs road fave even though the Knicks have lost the last 6 of 7 at home. Rare under play here as I think there's a slow quarter mixed in.
As for the Sabonis wager, I'm dumb but last meeting Sabonis had 11-10-7 1 pt loss. Clips have allowed some #s close to triple doubles lately... Nurkic 13-10-7a, Haliburton 15-11-5rebs, Joker 19-13-6a. I just want to hit so I can stop playing Sabonis props already! Seriously I'm sick in the head.

Leaning heavy Charlotte Bucks lineup shakeup I think might take a sec to get on the same page. Also thinking Raptors blowout

Last edited:
I really thought the under was toast...I'm done with sabonis... Maybe haha.

Raptors-10.5

Rockets/warriors o235.5

3 units each

Thought the second half total of 120 was 3 points high. U play ova?
I took under 230.5 +110 in 2Q.

Took over 226.5 +110 live in 3rd.

I agreed at half and almost dipped again. Pace wasn't calling for 120 2h.

Shall see.

Back