• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

*** NBA Draft In-Game Thread ***

What a weird draft

If Chet doesn't go #2 mind might be blown
Imo Chet gonna get eaten up in the NBA. He definitely has skills and is very versatile, but he does NOT have a killer instinct and tends to disappear when they heat is on.

KJ you nailed the order thus far?
Studying, Woj said Jabari/Chet/Banchero in that order was a virtual lock but odds went crazy the last few minutes

For me it was Banchero/Chet/Murray/Ivey/Jabari

Detroit doesn't need a PG so if Ivey is still there he could fall a bit

Imo Chet gonna get eaten up in the NBA. He definitely has skills and is very versatile, but he does NOT have a killer instinct and tends to disappear when they heat is on.
I think everyone thinks that. Won't shock me if he's a stud.

BAR you don't want Murray to get picked here

He's your guy. But if it's Ivey, I can't see him and Cade coexisting

She’s so uncomfortable with these kids and families who have worked their whole life to get to this point showing emotion. Wtf

Thought Silver just said the Indiana Canadians and might need a nap

Next few picks are fruit salad

Why would we trade a top 5 pick for Ayton when we can just max him out?

Absolutely idiotic.

Back