• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Basketball... Playoffs...

I have played plenty of Dubs closeout games in the First round over the years....

52 in 4th but only 86 in 2h

47 in 4th

45 in 4th

46 in a loss to complete sweep in 4th
45 to finish the series in 4th

40 in the 4th

I like this strategy. I'll be looking for a good spot as well.

I guess the spot was pregame :(

Good lord that 2Q was inept.

Need a 60+ third and Warriors lead to make a play here
If the splash bros have a poole party maybe theres a chance a decent number pops but I doubt theres a solid opp here

If the splash bros have a poole party maybe theres a chance a decent number pops but I doubt theres a solid opp here
Nada

What a bummer.

This gonna go under by 30 points.

Oh well.

Just gotta fire unders pregame right now. Easy money.

i kinda think nets being such pushovers could be a detriment to boston at beginning this series, i know milw had it easy themselves but i dont think that matters for them as they learned what it takes last year. Hitting milw in the mouth with physical play isnt gonna make them curl up and die like the nets did. Milw will punch back, this celtics team as constructed now hasnt really been in any playoff wars together have they? i expect early on it could be advantage bucks, assuming we get max effort bucks (lol), as we get deeper into the series im sure boston will figure it out, just think this be a series that has a vastly different level of intensity than they got vs the nets. Then we get deeper into the series celtics will be shocked by the fact their opponent makes adjustments to what they doing!! Maybe im crazy but this thing has 6-7 game war written all over it!! No disrespect to the heat but this should be the conf finals imo..

i kinda think nets being such pushovers could be a detriment to boston at beginning this series, i know milw had it easy themselves but i dont think that matters for them as they learned what it takes last year. Hitting milw in the mouth with physical play isnt gonna make them curl up and die like the nets did. Milw will punch back, this celtics team as constructed now hasnt really been in any playoff wars together have they? i expect early on it could be advantage bucks, assuming we get max effort bucks (lol), as we get deeper into the series im sure boston will figure it out, just think this be a series that has a vastly different level of intensity than they got vs the nets. Then we get deeper into the series celtics will be shocked by the fact their opponent makes adjustments to what they doing!! Maybe im crazy but this thing has 6-7 game war written all over it!! No disrespect to the heat but this should be the conf finals imo..

I just don’t see stiffs like Grayson and Pat getting wide open looks against the Cs.

Weird night...

Had chance for a huge middle on total in t-dot but late dunk (even was good at 225) killed it.

Won Suns live, while losing the unders at 222.5 with 24 points in last 2:35. Just, wild. Now, that evens out when you count in that huge drought...so whatevs...

Won my first prop inn years, Luke assists (feeling was he'd be getting more attention and set guys up.) He had 4 first min into 2nd then went over a quarter without one. It hit though.

Lost middle on the missed Brunson FT. Thanks bro. That was a significant one.

Solid winning night, after winning series bets last two nights. Hopefully some nice momentum into the 2nd round...

No clue tomorrow...feel en out type of game...

So, I feel like there has been a lot of missed FT's this postseason...like a lot more than their should be..

Anyways, I just charted out teams %'s. I didn't go as far as looking at attempts because my theory wasn't all the way there. That is how gambling can make you look at things in a different lens..

Anyways, some interesting contrasts from regular season to postseason...

Brooklyn 80.5% - 73.8%

Milwaukee 77.6% to 68.9%

Miami 80.5% to 78.3%

Golden State 76.9% to 70.1%

Minnesota 77.8% to 83.1%

Phoenix 79.7% to 78.2%

Toronto 75.9 to 79.2

New Orleans 78.9% to 76.6%

Boston and Philly all slightly improved.

Denver didn't change.

Memphis dropped slighly.

So, I feel like there has been a lot of missed FT's this postseason...like a lot more than their should be..

Anyways, I just charted out teams %'s. I didn't go as far as looking at attempts because my theory wasn't all the way there. That is how gambling can make you look at things in a different lens..

Anyways, some interesting contrasts from regular season to postseason...

Brooklyn 80.5% - 73.8%

Milwaukee 77.6% to 68.9%

Miami 80.5% to 78.3%

Golden State 76.9% to 70.1%

Minnesota 77.8% to 83.1%

Phoenix 79.7% to 78.2%

Toronto 75.9 to 79.2

New Orleans 78.9% to 76.6%

Boston and Philly all slightly improved.

Denver didn't change.

Memphis dropped slighly.

I didn’t notice bucks shot them so poorly (as in worst team percentage in playoffs? Wow) since games wernt that competitive, they better get that back up into the 70s this next series! Didht have much pressure in bulls series to make them either, normally ya have to think percentage go down when they have more meaning? That shit will cost them a game if they under 70%.

Sixers 2-2 this season v the Meat with Harden not playing in any of the games.

An engaged Harden v Herro, Strus, D-Rob is a total mismatch. Jimmy gotta hunt them though.

Gonna be a great series with the potential to go 7.

Warriors Series -245 to win 2.5 units.

cant believe it has gotten down to that.. ppl really falling in love with memphis, i get it, Ja is super fun to watch (even tho he hasnt really been very good thus far in playoffs) and i like the entire team, i was all bout them in the regular season but this a different beast. not sure how that wolves series inspired more confidence in them? if minny wasnt so inexperienced grizz would already be fishing! they might match up pretty well but mentally they not ready to take on the 3x champs! i bet gs kinda heavy for gm1, if they lose that game think i will prob hit GS series pretty hard..

cant believe it has gotten down to that.. ppl really falling in love with memphis, i get it, Ja is super fun to watch (even tho he hasnt really been very good thus far in playoffs) and i like the entire team, i was all bout them in the regular season but this a different beast. not sure how that wolves series inspired more confidence in them? if minny wasnt so inexperienced grizz would already be fishing! they might match up pretty well but mentally they not ready to take on the 3x champs! i bet gs kinda heavy for gm1, if they lose that game think i will prob hit GS series pretty hard..
I definitely think less of them after that series

I definitely think less of them after that series

For sure but I mean what ya expect for a young team in playoffs? Just getting through it was a big step for them (even if it was wolves youth and stupidity that allowed it) it damn sure doesn’t make me think they giving the dubs a bunch of problems tho; I could easily see this over in 5 if they let gm1 get away which I think they do. I usually don’t go overboard on gm1 a series but they feel ripe to get rolled in this one.

Hmm possible MN matches up well with Grizz but Grizz matches up well with GSW? Still think GSW will win the series but worth asking
Interesting thought...

Could be? But I think GSW defense will really stifle them in second halves when they need too.

You may be right about Minny...

Memphis definitely learned "how to win" the last few weeks. But, in this matchup, a few lessons will still be learned.

Assume you either slept or worked through it and are just now seeing the obvious score line
Saw parts.

Missed the run that switched the lead with 3-4 mins left.

1H went about as expected.

Missed FTs smh... Spread bets hurt there. That's why Tru always says go ML.

Def ML always the way to go under -150. We know it well in this league.

This game was bad for the association in so many ways. This crew had an agenda but were so over their heads.

Back