• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Basketball... Playoffs...

Last time I saw the road team win Game 1 of the Finals by double-digits was the '03/04 Pistons, we both know that series was over in 5 games.

Don't think it's happened since then until last night.

But Game 2 must be played accordingly...

Marcus Smart guarded Steph Curry on 29 possessions and allowed 8 points

He guarded Draymond on 11 possessions and allowed 0 points

He guarded Andrew Wiggins on 6 possessions and allowed 0 points

Bottom line, the Dubs suck when Scurry is off the floor.

Can't believe Kerr had Iggy running key minutes like it was 2015 in his first game back.

Marcus Smart guarded Steph Curry on 29 possessions and allowed 8 points

He guarded Draymond on 11 possessions and allowed 0 points

He guarded Andrew Wiggins on 6 possessions and allowed 0 points

Pretty sure you could guard Draymond and get the same result.

Poole was the worst player on the floor last night but the worst dude for the Dubs was Steve Kerr.

Celtics were “open” or “wide open” on 38 of the 41 three point attempts they took last night against the Warriors in game 1.

Tatum PRA worth a look tomorrow night.

Factors that could hurt this... Fouls n blowout ..

Expecting a much better effort.

30-8-6 kinda game.

Tatum PRA worth a look tomorrow night.

Factors that could hurt this... Fouls n blowout ..

Expecting a much better effort.

30-8-6 kinda game.
Would steal my advice

But yeah Boston goes up 20+ it could possibly not hit, but it would be because of Tatum dropping dimes all night

Would steal my advice

But yeah Boston goes up 20+ it could possibly not hit, but it would be because of Tatum dropping dimes all night
Only advice you gave was C's to sweep and the ML +180 lol

Anyways, this beat sucked. But got the big under play in with that gross 4Q so happy overall.

Biggest miss was nothing on GSW game or even at the 2.5/3.5 live that was sitting there most of 2Q.

Wait on refs before any decisions.

This two days between games sucks. It also throws a Friday night game into the mix, which no one wants.

Only advice you gave was C's to sweep and the ML +180 lol

Anyways, this beat sucked. But got the big under play in with that gross 4Q so happy overall.

Biggest miss was nothing on GSW game or even at the 2.5/3.5 live that was sitting there most of 2Q.
Same for me.

I’d walk in tomorrow and play Tatum prop and GSW full game. But anyone, and I mean anyone (I’ll give KJ a nod and Metallica he’s been on fire)
Who says these been the old easy slam games for NBA would be lying to the board.
And that isn’t to say GSW easily could get the money quick and rip it in Boston.
Wish I had a ticket for that one, place gonna be crazy

Same for me.

I’d walk in tomorrow and play Tatum prop and GSW full game. But anyone, and I mean anyone (I’ll give KJ a nod and Metallica he’s been on fire)
Who says these been the old easy slam games for NBA would be lying to the board.
And that isn’t to say GSW easily could get the money quick and rip it in Boston.
No doubt ...

Should be insane there.

SF isn't good ole Roarocle unfortunately. You still get some great enthusiasm at times but not the same intimidating factor to be honest.

C's already stunk up a G3 at home. I'd assume they learned something there.

Should be a war. Winner might be in 90s (early hot take).

3.5 and 212.5 is the line for Game 3 in BAWston.

I'm really leaning under here... lets see what way to attack this over the next few days.

The easy answer is hope for a 3rd consecutive 60 point 1st quarter, but I do not think things are that simple.

I know someone going with their pops, 3k a ticket LMAO

But that makes me more nervous cause people were offering $500ish to buy tickets outside The Dunk for PC/Nova game this past season and the place was absolutely insane, and we lost our only home game all year

231, 232 and 233 would be UNREAL finishes fwiw.
Bummer here as I had submitted the 233.5 early 4th and bought off for the middle.

The stinking first bet almost pushed fergodsakes. Wild.

Should have stuck with the 2nd one but the shooting didn't seem like it was letting up.

Very interested in the umps for Friday night.

Series over? I missed most of the game last night, trying to catch up on highlights and box score. Seems like Boston has more outs for wins

Series over? I missed most of the game last night, trying to catch up on highlights and box score. Seems like Boston has more outs for wins

The only way it over is if Steph really hurt and honestly Boston such fuck ups it prob still go 6-7 even if Steph plays on 1 foot!! Why would we trust C’s to play a good game now that they up? They couldn’t really do it vs milw or Miami, their Mo to play well after losses, play crappy when they up.

Bummer here as I had submitted the 233.5 early 4th and bought off for the middle.

The stinking first bet almost pushed fergodsakes. Wild.

Should have stuck with the 2nd one but the shooting didn't seem like it was letting up.

Very interested in the umps for Friday night.

I know dubs been better in 3rd than 4th but holy hell who woulda guessed they score 11 freaking points in 4th?!??! I’d bet that prob their lowest scoring playoff qrtr during the entire splash brother run.

I know dubs been better in 3rd than 4th but holy hell who woulda guessed they score 11 freaking points in 4th?!??! I’d bet that prob their lowest scoring playoff qrtr during the entire splash brother run.
That's the NBA tho...

3 higher scoring quarters more times than not is a 30-40 pt fourth.

The only way it over is if Steph really hurt and honestly Boston such fuck ups it prob still go 6-7 even if Steph plays on 1 foot!! Why would we trust C’s to play a good game now that they up? They couldn’t really do it vs milw or Miami, their Mo to play well after losses, play crappy when they up.
Def agree about Boston. Problem is for gsw that idk if they can get 3 more wins. Feels like they are missing one more piece

If Steph really hurt enough he limited they should finish it in 5 or 6 at most but they prob won’t.

Not knowing with Steph really puts a damper on what I figured was gonna be a real easy gm 4 bet.

It’s the NBA so don’t even try and tinfoil me…

G7 would be on Father’s Day is that right?

Not in love with the refs as the perfect home extending crew. No Foster or Kane. They’ll likely be in GS too now if Boston wins. Both Zarba and Guthrie are roadies, but mainly hate home underdogs, mostly even for home favorites.

Refs didn't matter tonight it looks like.

Game 4 fourth quarter ended this series. Boston was basically toast 75-80% of the next two games.

The correct team won.

The Celtics can build on this. I do question their chin mask coach a bit... Next year will be big as far as seeing if Tatum can take that next step in the playoffs.

Back