• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Basketball... Playoffs...

Bane PRA O23.5 -115

small play, 1/3 of the Horford play...

Think he gets 20+ points tonight. Points prop was a bit pricey.

Bane PRA O23.5 -115

small play, 1/3 of the Horford play...

Think he gets 20+ points tonight. Points prop was a bit pricey.
Glad I went small.
Obviously back still an issue and not even looking to be involved on offense.

Potential for monster night was there. Ultimately, buying off half of C's then adding a prop hurt.

Play on Warriors was the correct play but they played like garbage (I'd never say that vs a team at home down 0-1 but this series isn't all that close. This weekend will prove it).

Well they really kicked me in the nuts with Ayton, I did some goofy $20 parlay that paid like $500 and all I needed was Ayton over points to close it!!! He scored 9 in 1st qrtr and I was on bed doing the happy dance!! Next thing ya know cheating ass refs starting piling up some bs ticky tack offensive fouls on him and he ends up sitting damn near entire 2nd qrtr. I still felt reasonably good considering game was close and he got half way to his total in 9 min or so of 1st qrtr!! Then of course ya’ll prob saw one the most garbage flagrant fouls ever early in 3rd?!??!!!!! I dunno how the hell that was a offensive foul at all let alone a flagrant?? It was a break away layup!! Powell was clearly not in position and should have been whistled for the foul as the 1st ref with best view properly called it! Then guess the call came in to the trail official so he comes up with that Horse shit call that buried any chance Ayton had of cashing! Instead of going to ft line to get his 10th-11th points he goes back to bench!! Ends up only playing 18 min and never scored again after the 9 in 1st qrtr. Total fucjing sham! NBA is such a joke.

Home teams and unders in G3... Duly noted ..

I did sneak in a 4q under in Dallas small...

That game has such an even box score, EXCEPT, turnovers...

The other diff... Rick (er Jalen) Brunson was a factor.

Didn't see much of first game but that looks as ugly as the score indicated...

Home teams and unders in G3... Duly noted ..

I did sneak in a 4q under in Dallas small...

That game has such an even box score, EXCEPT, turnovers...

The other diff... Rick (er Jalen) Brunson was a factor.

Didn't see much of first game but that looks as ugly as the score indicated...

Didn’t watch a lot of it but appears mavs finally decided to play a little d. Dunno where the hell that was in Phoenix?

Suns didn’t play like the Suns in Dallas for reasons unknown.

Was very weird.

Mavs deserve some the credit dont they? It was probably a huge shock to the suns to have defenders anywhere close to them after having shooting practice in gms 1 and 2. i gotta believe they can bring the d with them back to Phoenix, almost no chance the role players bring that shooting on the road but that wasnt the main issue in the 1st 2 games imo. it was the total lack of defense, that and luka had to expend so much energy to keep them in it he had nothing left in the 4th.

Suns smash them big g5. Never had a chance in g4, before it even started with Zarba.

i think it be way closer, mavs not gonna forget their defense now that they found it, i dont think, they wont shoot nearly as well on road but i think it gonna be way lower scoring than the 1st 2. Luka will probably have to drag the rest of team with him which means he will be spent in 4th. Just dont think you should expect any more of those over 50% suns shooting nights (damn sure not 64% like gm2 where i think they shot 80% in 2nd half!),no damn way Mavs defense goes back to playing that poorly imo. the offense sure, wouldnt shock me at all if they shot it horribly, but long as the same defensive effort is there and they keep suns down around 45%-48% it should be a good game.

Golden State Series -900 to win 1 unit

sorry, found this price (seems to be 950-1050 most other places). I'm taking what, I MYSELF, consider a free unit.

Hit some live stuff 1st game... Feeling it...

I HATE ever betting against injuries. The fail rate is HIGH...

With that being said...

Starting...

Golden State -9.5 -110 3 units

Will add if they come out flat.

I'll be very happy to be only down single digits at end of 1.

Dubs look awful so far. Par for the course though.

Live number 7.5.

Not much of a discount yet.

I'll be very happy to be only down single digits at end of 1.

Dubs look awful so far. Par for the course though.

Live number 7.5.

Not much of a discount yet.
I’ll take this early run alllll day BAR. If anyone can get hot your on the right guys

Didn't they go on an insane run when he got injured earlier in year?
They were fine without him earlier but when you're playing the same team day in/day out there are some fairly easy adjustments

And I don't value the Dubs defense as much as I did when they were killing it a few years ago, but the injuries have made it easier on them for sure

That was a wild Monday.

Came out ahead with Boston live and over live + Giannis prop. Rookie ass shit in the late game. Despite that, a banked three punctuated the late show in a bad way.

Wild stuff, tonight is huge for futures bets.

Gotta get home team wins.

Back