• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

nba '21 live bets

and we see a 50 in mil. BM shading under there now.
Went under.

I kept that under I took early 3rd. Game got wild last 3 mins though and it got close.

Passed on a 10 pt middle there too :(

Oh well, got one on the board finally on a dull ass night.

Concentrating on game in Utah now.

Went under.

I kept that under I took early 3rd. Game got wild last 3 mins though and it got close.

Passed on a 10 pt middle there too :(

Oh well, got one on the board finally on a dull ass night.

Concentrating on game in Utah now.
same here. you would have middled it i'm guessing

Yeah, that was irritating.

I had 237 available too but just never could get it submitted in time.
teams will never learn that with only a 1 possession lead, you don't sit and drain clock and leave yourself a bad shot. you try to score. jizz deserved to lose that.

Be glad you have no totals action in Sacto

32 points in last 11 game minutes. Awful basketball.

do you have anything on this shit?
No.

I missed opportunities early to go under... and it kept slipping away...

coulda kept betting it under until the book closed...

Sac first game with new coach and they tossed up a turd of a 4th quarter.

No.

I missed opportunities early to go under... and it kept slipping away...

coulda kept betting it under until the book closed...

Sac first game with new coach and they tossed up a turd of a 4th quarter.
they really are classic for laying turds late

league execs need to take a class on the effects of scheduling on revenues. since they gave everyone thanksgiving off, they decided to cram 13 games in tomorrow and only have 4 today. at least make it 7/10. you don't put a few fucking games today then have basically every team in the league play night games on wed.

league execs need to take a class on the effects of scheduling on revenues. since they gave everyone thanksgiving off, they decided to cram 13 games in tomorrow and only have 4 today. at least make it 7/10. you don't put a few fucking games today then have basically every team in the league play night games on wed.
Tuesdays are always light.

Drives me nuts

Back