• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

nba '21 live bets

I despise these games right now lol

Nothing yet....

too scared to even start an under in Washington...

i'm waiting for the 2h craptors. not the total though, i just want to see if the differential is still there.
I definitely see them winning.

This game is Wash was 215 at 1am last night... closed 210...

current live around 240

Clean ass game... low turnovers... and taking a lot of two's...great recipe for consistent points...

I definitely see them winning.

This game is Wash was 215 at 1am last night... closed 210...

current live around 240

Clean ass game... low turnovers... and taking a lot of two's...great recipe for consistent points...
yeah it just kept dropping from the open. some big money was dead wrong about that game.

yeah it just kept dropping from the open. some big money was dead wrong about that game.
Think more times than not, that game is ugly.

Both teams were very content with east two's for all of the 1h. Now three's opening up.

Might finish around 250.

Back