• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Morant...

I think he's an idiot obviously. Favorite player to watch now in how he attacks the basket with his leaping ability. If he ever learns to control that better and picks his spots better, he'll be even more exciting. But is he doing anything illegal here? Just curious. I mean after the Bud Light fiasco you had right wing celebrities doing videos showing them destroying 6 packs with AR15's and such with no consequences. Just curious what law, if any, is being broke by doing a video with a gun in it. Especially if he owns the gun(s) legally.
They weren’t getting paid MILLIONS of dollars to represent a team/brand. It’s apples and it’s. Plus, when you already have a history of problems with guns and threats with guns the rules are different

They weren’t getting paid MILLIONS of dollars to represent a team/brand. It’s apples and it’s. Plus, when you already have a history of problems with guns and threats with guns the rules are different
ok, can see that. But then they should probably write it specifically into his contract I'd think, his sponsors too. Again, I think he's an gangster idiot but without ever being charged with a crime I think it's a fine line.

ok, can see that. But then they should probably write it specifically into his contract I'd think, his sponsors too. Again, I think he's a gangster idiot but without ever being charged with a crime I think it's a fine line.
I agree and I don’t like the overreach by employers into personal lives. It’s a very tricky and dangerous slope. But again, when you have his history, and are getting paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to play a game, the rules are different. These athletes are so spoiled and so enabled by those around them that they begin to think they are above the law. You see it all the time. And this idiot doesn’t seem to learn.

I think he's an idiot obviously. Favorite player to watch now in how he attacks the basket with his leaping ability. If he ever learns to control that better and picks his spots better, he'll be even more exciting. But is he doing anything illegal here? Just curious. I mean after the Bud Light fiasco you had right wing celebrities doing videos showing them destroying 6 packs with AR15's and such with no consequences. Just curious what law, if any, is being broke by doing a video with a gun in it. Especially if he owns the gun(s) legally.

Don’t matter if it a law, the ppl paying him a whole bunch of money don’t want that look.

Haha just another fool hammering rights with no clue how it pertains to restrictions

He's never been arrested, that's where rights play ball. Doesn't mean you can't get fired.

Never been arrested? Yea he a fucking gangster! Lmao. Nothing gangster about pissing away a quarter billion dollars trying to act cool!

Nba probably rather he was breaking some other laws than waving a damn gun around all the time! You can’t be face of the league doing that shit!

200k buys you a mansion in Memphis lol

I'm not stupid to this, pretty confident saying it's one of if not the lowest income cities in the NBA

Doubt it's even close to number two

Probably true but I have no doubt he could find a group of knuckleheads in most cities that would embrace him and his money!

Haha just another fool hammering rights with no clue how it pertains to restrictions

He's never been arrested, that's where rights play ball. Doesn't mean you can't get fired.
I’m surprised. That would certainly give him much more “street cred” cough cough

Truth be told. I really don’t give a fuck. It’s not taking bread off my table(it will for him). My kids know who Ja Morant is. And they barely watch NBA outside of the Pels.

I agree with the premise of his take, essentially.
But at the end of the day he’s flashing a gun in his driveway probably.

And let’s be real. The fuck he gonna do with that but make someone take it from him and beat him with it?

Truth be told. I really don’t give a fuck. It’s not taking bread off my table(it will for him). My kids know who Ja Morant is. And they barely watch NBA outside of the Pels.

And let’s be real. The fuck he gonna do with that but make someone take it from him and beat him with it?
Dude lost $40 million because of whatever pedestal he needed to stand on

All this fucker needed to do was make 3rd team all NBA this season to cap his contract

Fucking losing all around

And the best is 2nd amendment guy

I think the bigger issue is the character he keeps putting out there for all to see after already going through similar issues and supposedly “seeking help” which has got to be the tiredest phrase going

I think the bigger issue is the character he keeps putting out there for all to see after already going through similar issues and supposedly “seeking help” which has got to be the tiredest phrase going
Yeah he's not paid well to act like this plain and simple

Want to get paid for not acting like a twat, 99% are in

He's clearly the 1%
Paid RIDICULOUSLY well. We have teachers who are largely responsible for teaching the minds of the future making what $60,000 a year? And we have people playing a game for a living making near $60,000/15 minutes.

Paid RIDICULOUSLY well. We have teachers who are largely responsible for teaching the minds of the future making what $60,000 a year? And we have people playing a game for a living making near $60,000/15 minutes.
Dude's trying to fuck with reality and reality will win 100/100 times

It's impossible as a publicly traded company to invest in him at this point. He's likely going off the deep end until he makes multiple shows otherwise. His agent is gonna earn the next pay check.

He needs to be suspended for at least 41 games. It wouldn't bother me if the NBA made it a full season. If (when) he does it again, he's gone for life.

If he and his boys were actually about it they wouldnt be so flashy

A great poet once said, real Gs move in silence like lasagna, ja wick is loud

Back