• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Monday

Bear

Been ice cold the past week. Hoping to turn this thing around................

Phillies RL 115/100 L

Baltimore 100/140 W

White Sox 100/115 W

Dodgers TT over 4 130/100 P

Last edited:
Not that it won’t cash but why not just play lad? I doubt they need more than 3 runs to win the game as I don’t think Urias will have much of any trouble w milw lineup. Gl tonight

Not that it won’t cash but why not just play lad? I doubt they need more than 3 runs to win the game as I don’t think Urias will have much of any trouble w milw lineup. Gl tonight
Yep. That would have been the play. I just don't like laying -170 on a road team between 2 playoff type teams.

Yep. That would have been the play. I just don't like laying -170 on a road team between 2 playoff type teams.

Oh, I didht realize it got that high. I played them early around -150 which wasn’t much more than the ov 4 why I brought it up. I played milw Ff tt un 1.5 also, didn’t see that lineup doing shit against Urias. Milw lineup isn’t really playoff caliber imo.

Back