• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Thursday 5/12

Wiretowire

Have to update the record from my phone tomm on the fly.

All x100 each unders -130. I think it's time for this.

Mets/Wash under 9 1/2
Oak/Det under 8
Hou/Minn under 9
Balt/STL under 9
Cinn/Pitt under 8 1/2
KC/Texas under 9
NYY/CHW under 8 1/2
Phil/LA under 8 1/2

Reasons: Pitching is the greatest I have ever seen in MLB in 100 years. No one can hit. Umps all have dinner reservations they want to get to. The mound is in the sun and the plate is in the shade in all the parks all the time. The ball isn't juiced, but the pitchers are. The bats aren't made out of ash anymore they are made out of lead. It's fun to stand there with two strikes as a fastball comes across the heart of the plate and you just smile, turn, and walk away with the bat still on your shoulder like you expected something else to happen. But you do look cool and that is apparently all that matters.

GL

YTD +1865
3-5 last -245 not the end of the world
Lost LA series -1200 - The end of the world.

GL

Last edited:
Thanks Cash. But I never lost 1200 on a WNBA series. Maybe I should throw some of those in here tomm. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NYY +2 1/2 -260 x500

Did you know the Yankees have only lost 3 games all year by more than 2 runs? I just have to here even if it means starting the season even again. GL

ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NYY +2 1/2 -260 x500

Did you know the Yankees have only lost 3 games all year by more than 2 runs? I just have to here even if it means starting the season even again. GL

Yanks have only lost 8 games all year so that stat not real surprising. Cws winning games now but it mostly in backs their pitching, they still not hitting rhp much. Tough to win by more than 2 when ya only scoring 3-4 runs a game!

fun fact bout the dominate west coast team. Every one of dodgers wins been by at least 2 runs!

Mets havnt lost 2 games in a row all year.

Back