• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Thursday 10/21

Wiretowire

YTD +8085
2-1 last - Another chicken dinner. I'd say 10-2 in the last 5 days was a pretty good trend. Damn. Now I screwed it up by saying that. Be lucky to split tonight.

All x50 each

Atlanta +2 1/2 -220 - Balls is making LA a favorite when Fried, who is as solid as they come, is starting for the Braves. LA a -150 favorite? Wow. If you don't play plus runs jump all over Atlanta +140. Or take the Braves +1 1/2 at -150. I see that as a gift as well. Yes, Barksdale favors the home team 19-9 when he is behind the plate but Lance will be umpiring behind the plate not pitching for the Dodgers.

Come to think of it who will be pitching for LA? Scherzer on short rest? Didn't he say his arm was dead after his last start? Knebel again? He seems to have pitched or started in every game so far. A new one inning starter and then bullpen? But Roberts has already used 24 relievers in the first 4 games already. Wait...... what? 24 relievers used in four games? That is actually true. Must be a playoff record. So the answer to the question who will pitch for LA is everybody. They all have so far and they are down 3 games to 1.

Atlanta/LA over 7 -180 - Buying off a full run to get to my number. LA hasn't hit shit yet so they might contribute only a run or two to this total but they do have bats if they can figure out how to use them. Maybe if they turned them around and held the thin end it might work out better for them? I already talked about LA pitching so it isn't hard to see Atlanta could score 7 by themselves. Did I mention Barksdale has a 10+ runs scored average every time he umps? And then of course there is always the miracle of "Must" having to win this game so LA could actually score some runs. I already know the Braves will score so this over is reasonable to offset a possible LA uprising against the Braves.

Uprising against the Braves..... sometimes I crack myself up. :rofl:

Hey wait a minute? Why is Atlanta still the Braves and Cleveland has to be the "Guardians"? Is there no shame or remorse in Atlanta? And don't start on me with that political shit. I grew up an Indians fan and I think all this changing names in sports accomplishes nothing and is stupid. GL

Last edited:
Management of the Dodgers pitchers has spiraled out of control for Roberts. Now Turner is down. ATL turns out the lights tonight.

YTD +80.:rofl:

Hey wait a minute? Why is Atlanta still the Braves and Cleveland has to be the "Guardians"? Is there no shame or remorse in Atlanta? And don't start on me with that political shit. I grew up an Indians fan and I think all this changing names in sports accomplishes nothing and is stupid. GL
Well, in my humble opinion, Cleveland had the "Indians". Not that in itself is not something to be proud of.

Atlanta has the "Braves".

To me, that's like the difference between saying, "yeah, I'm a veteran", and one dude is a pencil pusher in the Air Force, and the other is a Marine combat sniper.

And I don't understand it either, and think that trying to change the past is dangerous. But yes, let's not talk politics.

Last edited:
I'm with you Cash, Blood would be proud. GL

Cool, since you mentioned politics Inzane, let me tell you what I think about the financial situation in Lithuania..... GL :)

Back