• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Saturday 6/18

Wiretowire

Record later but looks like 3-1 so far with 2 to go and one of those is guaranteed no worse than a push.

All x50 unders -130

Cubs +2 1/2 -190 - I will probably regret this one but Steele has been pitching well of late and he looks even better than Wright recently but make no mistake Wright has pitched well.
NYY +2 1/2 -240 - If I'm being honest, Manoah looks better than Taillon but the Yankees are so rarely dogs I just have to take them + runs. Go ahead Jays win by two.
SF ML -200 - Pitt entire roster damn near all on IL. Quintana hasn't pitched well enough recently to hold SF offense for long so that won't help either.
TB ML -160 - Springs looks more than capable of beating Bradish in this spot.
Miami/Mets under 9 - Number just seems high to me in this park with these starters. But be careful this one is iffy.
LA series - Not betting this game because I have LA in the series but it's worth a couple bucks on the -210 ML if you don't have the series.
SD/Colo under 12 - Another under in Colo? Yes, it looks good enough to try.

GL

Back