• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Saturday 10/30

Wiretowire

YTD +7795
0-1 last - Damn I hate losing.

Houton/Atlanta over 7 -220 - Greinke against I would guess Chavez or some other 1 inning starter. But both those could be far from who actually starts and it doesn't matter. The Braves will hit, especially Greinke, and even an incredibly heroic effort by him still means the bullpen will come in later. Same goes for Atlanta and love them or hate them you can't keep the Astros bats silent forever. Sails over today.

I was going to take Atlanta +2 1/2 at a very reasonable -240 but I am just going to bet the over only in this one. Score 8 runs early and watch college football for the rest of the night. GL

Back