• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Saturday 10/16

Wiretowire

YTD +7755
1-0 last

All X50 each

Boston/Houston over 7 -300 - Boston has scored 6 or more runs in Eovaldis last 6 starts. Garcia has been very bad in his last two starts allowing lots of runs, hits, walks, and home runs. Should easily sail over 8.

Boston +2 1/2 -300 - Boston has won 9 of Eovaldis last 10 starts. Shapes up well for the Sox to win this outright.

LA ML -120 - Roberts probably going to get goofy with starters again in this series but it shouldn’t matter. LA has too much firepower for Atlanta. Going to just take LA in this opener and see how things develop.

Total looks to go under 8 here but I am going to pass for now. GL

Do you just bet action with all these pitching changes I assume

It's frustrating betting totals with the rules

GL today wire

YTD +7755
1-0 last

All X50 each

Boston/Houston over 7 -300 - Boston has scored 6 or more runs in Eovaldis last 6 starts. Garcia has been very bad in his last two starts allowing lots of runs, hits, walks, and home runs. Should easily sail over 8.

Boston +2 1/2 -300 - Boston has won 9 of Eovaldis last 10 starts. Shapes up well for the Sox to win this outright.

LA ML -120 - Roberts probably going to get goofy with starters again in this series but it shouldn’t matter. LA has too much firepower for Atlanta. Going to just take LA in this opener and see how things develop.

Total looks to go under 8 here but I am going to pass for now. GL
Good luck Wire!

:cheers3:

Back