• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB 2022 Picks

Have you ever looked back and checked what your record/units won would be if you laid the -1.5 instead of ml? I have no clue just curious if you maybe turn a little more profit if ya reduced the juice or if it would cut into the win percentage too much? My perception is most your wins are by more than a run is why I ask, not sure it accurate or not tho, my perception often wrong! Lol

Have you ever looked back and checked what your record/units won would be if you laid the -1.5 instead of ml? I have no clue just curious if you maybe turn a little more profit if ya reduced the juice or if it would cut into the win percentage too much? My perception is most your wins are by more than a run is why I ask, not sure it accurate or not tho, my perception often wrong! Lol

Although it’s different, I did check in nhl and it was slightly better.

Honestly the dodgers have killed me this year and if I banned myself from banning them I’d be up 15-16 units

For 8/5

Brewers -235 to win 1 unit

Kinda worried bout their mental state, I don’t think trading Hader went over real well in the locker room of a team who was in 1st place! Maybe if they traded him for offense help it woulda been different but I can’t imagine playing on a contender and watching management make us worse at the trade deadline would make me real happy! Gotta think thst had something to do w getting swept by the pirates. I dunno, maybe I’m making too much out of it and pirates series was just a fluke?

Kinda worried bout their mental state, I don’t think trading Hader went over real well in the locker room of a team who was in 1st place! Maybe if they traded him for offense help it woulda been different but I can’t imagine playing on a contender and watching management make us worse at the trade deadline would make me real happy! Gotta think thst had something to do w getting swept by the pirates. I dunno, maybe I’m making too much out of it and pirates series was just a fluke?

Well it ended up working out but yeah I think just a fluke

For 8/17

Cardinals -200 to win 1 unit

I parlayed them with the over 7 cause I’m not a fan of laying the juice, I don’t have the success picking out favs that you do!! Havnt really understood the total in either game this series, they setting it like it degrom vs Alcantara or something and last I checked neither one these teams has 1 ace type pitcher!! Gl

I parlayed them with the over 7 cause I’m not a fan of laying the juice, I don’t have the success picking out favs that you do!! Havnt really understood the total in either game this series, they setting it like it degrom vs Alcantara or something and last I checked neither one these teams has 1 ace type pitcher!! Gl

Oh I’m getting skull fucked this month bro

Oh I’m getting skull fucked this month bro

Sorry to hear it. I’ve never had success playing bigger favs for real, I don’t play a ton of them but I feel like I can hit close to same clip on dogs, totals, some small favs as I ever been able to those bigger ones. Shit always frustrated me, obviously outta cash those at a way higher clip but not me!! Lol. Hope you get it turned around!

8/25

Mets -430 to win 1 unit

:)

Man, I dunno how you stomach these brotha?! Scares me to death I gotta win 5 straight to dig myself out of a loss like this!! There was a time when I was fading degrom a lot, obviously not cause he isn’t awesome but he didn’t have the team around him but still got the high lines (not this high!) so he didn’t get support plus the pen wouldn’t do him any favors either. Obviously things have changed a great deal w the Mets now tho!! I’m certainly not fading. Gl

Man, I dunno how you stomach these brotha?! Scares me to death I gotta win 5 straight to dig myself out of a loss like this!! There was a time when I was fading degrom a lot, obviously not cause he isn’t awesome but he didn’t have the team around him but still got the high lines (not this high!) so he didn’t get support plus the pen wouldn’t do him any favors either. Obviously things have changed a great deal w the Mets now tho!! I’m certainly not fading. Gl

I actually don’t usually check what happened until the end of the night

Back