• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

ML Dogs

Pretty much all I play is dogs and totals. Guess I’ll occasionally play either Ff rl or -1.5 for game on fav, or do 2 team parlay but for most part I stick w the dogs.

Pretty much all I play is dogs and totals. Guess I’ll occasionally play either Ff rl or -1.5 for game on fav, or do 2 team parlay but for most part I stick w the dogs.
we look forward to your insight

Red Sox the only one i played today, just have to be patient and wait till tonight! Much prefer the team trying to avoid the sweep than the dogs looking for them, both games been close, think Houck has pretty good stuff and he has gotten quite a bit of work this spring progressing to 6 innings in his last start. On other hand Montgomery only threw 3.2 innings this spring so can’t imagine we gonna see him going more than 4 or 5 innings tops, less if sox take good abs, like all the right handed bats Sox can throw at him. Really don’t think yanks should be laying more than -110 here.

Texas +170 F5

Fuckers got out to leads both the 1st 2 games and ended up blowing them both in 5th! The 7-0 lead after 2.5 innings of game 1 was particularly painful When they allowed 4 runs in bottom 5th for jays to tie it. I gave up on them after that one, lol. Maybe today they will come back!

Fuckers got out to leads both the 1st 2 games and ended up blowing them both in 5th! The 7-0 lead after 2.5 innings of game 1 was particularly painful When they allowed 4 runs in bottom 5th for jays to tie it. I gave up on them after that one, lol. Maybe today they will come back!

Wow! Just hold on for 3 more outs!

Nice hit bro. Strange series far as no lead has held thru 5 even!! Rangers blow a early 7-0 lead in game 1, jays blow a 6-1 lead today!
unfortunately, I had CLeve/KC under. At least we know Cleveland has probably made their tally of runs for the month.

unfortunately, I had CLeve/KC under. At least we know Cleveland has probably made their tally of runs for the month.

No doubt. Def a good chance it takes them a week + to match this output. Pirates also, 7 runs more than they will score in many a series this year!

No doubt. Def a good chance it takes them a week + to match this output. Pirates also, 7 runs more than they will score in many a series this year!
I love to hit the Pirates in the right spot. Today seemed like it, but I didn't play them this early.
I won the first two in the series of Cleve/KC, so no great loss. I'll bet Cleve unders until they beat me bad. Hell that could be tomorrow if I get butterflies.

Red Sox the only one i played today, just have to be patient and wait till tonight! Much prefer the team trying to avoid the sweep than the dogs looking for them, both games been close, think Houck has pretty good stuff and he has gotten quite a bit of work this spring progressing to 6 innings in his last start. On other hand Montgomery only threw 3.2 innings this spring so can’t imagine we gonna see him going more than 4 or 5 innings tops, less if sox take good abs, like all the right handed bats Sox can throw at him. Really don’t think yanks should be laying more than -110 here.
tailed on Bosox

I love to hit the Pirates in the right spot. Today seemed like it, but I didn't play them this early.
I won the first two in the series of Cleve/KC, so no great loss. I'll bet Cleve unders until they beat me bad. Hell that could be tomorrow if I get butterflies.

more times then not I woulda faded cards to sweep today but with how garbage pirates bats looked rest of series and not really sure what matz would do just left it alone.

Oh shit, I didn’t realize cards play pirates again Monday, that weird. Cle playing kc again also. What up with weekend series carrying into Monday?

1-0 +170

4/11
Mets +139

I really don’t get this line? I’m as high on Phillies as anyone this season but considering muts favored to win east (I think they were lined ahead of atl? I know they were ahead of Philly) this don’t make much sense. Assuming walker healthy the starting pitcher matchup is pretty much a wash imo, Phillies being -150 screaming for Mets money isn’t it? I’m either totally missing something or walker not healthy, everything I read says he threw a pen session and was fine so beats me.

I really don’t get this line? I’m as high on Phillies as anyone this season but considering muts favored to win east (I think they were lined ahead of atl? I know they were ahead of Philly) this don’t make much sense. Assuming walker healthy the starting pitcher matchup is pretty much a wash imo, Phillies being -150 screaming for Mets money isn’t it? I’m either totally missing something or walker not healthy, everything I read says he threw a pen session and was fine so beats me.
won't be the first time the book knows more than me.
Seemed odd, but I'll worry about a fishy line a little longer into the season.

won't be the first time the book knows more than me.
Seemed odd, but I'll worry about a fishy line a little longer into the season.

Certainly don’t blame ya, it def Mets or nothing for me, normally I wouldn’t have thought twice bout hitting them, thing just feels suspiciously off. I could be “overthinking it” I often get accused of this. Lol

Mets Phillies were lined appropriately. Groundball lefty on mound with a disastrous left side defense. Mets hitting for contact early. The game opened up exactly how we saw it going in. But let's not forget, the Phillies do have bats- Taijuan going down after 2IP was a killer.

I have a really hard time believing Phillies Win that game 60% the time, really think -120ish was much closer to right. I can’t get behind Ranger suerez being lined like wheeler today. Shitty loss but happens all too often w baseball, only reason it don’t drive me nuts is cause the amount of games I end up betting it not a big deal when it happen and they occasionally go my way! Tough to say walker injury mattered much since Peterson came in and fired off 4 scoreless. Gotta assume 5-6 innings woulda been it for walker anyways and the pen guys who blew it would have been in regardless. Kinda same old Mets, so far Phillies pen been much better than last year but it certainly possible all the meetings with these 2 get decided by rather shaky pens.

I like Braves and Rockies today, posted little bout them in discussion thread. Also think pirates might be worth a stab but waiting as id like to get the FF +.5 at plus money.

you guys are smart so I'll play capt obvious
The Rockies are on auto play as a dog.

Breaking it down.
They are 10-5 and have been favored in only 4 games(2of those goes in the loss category).
2-3 in game one, 1-2 home/1-1 road
5-0 in gm two
3-1 in gm three
0-1 in gm four (as a fave)
4-3 vs lefties (2 of those losses in gm1, their worst performing.)
6-2 vs righties (1-1 in gm1)

I doubt it will last, but while they're hot....
Not sure about tonight being a gm1, but I don't mind going against Gibson.

@pressitup still playing any dogs? I got some time to kill today and thought I might roll the dice a bit...interested in:

Pirates, White Sox, Twins, Rox, & Tigers.

:popcorn:

Played a 3, 4, & 5-teamer RR.

Yanks -1.5 +180
Pirates -1.5 +300
Orioles -1.5 +270
White Sox +205
Twins -2.5 +210

Risked $16 ($1 per parlay) to Win $1,338.79

Balance = $60.49 (+$10.47)

Hit 3 out of 5 yesterday...doing some gambling today!!

Played a 3, 4, 5, & 6-teamer RR with the following. All -1.5 RRL:

Rockies +205
Nats +260
Cards +200
Tigers +250
A's +260
Cubs +270

Risked $42 ($1 per parlay) to Win $7,012.58

:watchingsports:

Played 2 & 3-teamer RR with:

Cards -1.5 +245
Cubs -2.5 +225
DBacks -1.5 +260

Risked $28 ($7 per Parlay) to Win $501.88

YTD Balance: $290.61 (+$240.59)
Yesterday: -$28.00

Played a 3, 4, & 5-teamer RR for today. All -1.5 RRLs:

Reds +285
Tigers +265
Mets +180
Phils +161
Guardians +215

Risking $32 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $2,296.49

:haveaniceday:

YTD Balance: $258.61 (+$208.59)
Yesterday: -$32.00

Had 2 winning days followed by 2 losing days...let's see if I can bounce back into the green somehow. Played two 3, 4, & 5-teamer RRs. Only difference between the 2 is the KC pick. One is ML the other -1.5 RRL.

#1:
Royals ML +200
Reds -1.5 +265
DBacks -1.5 +230
Rocks -1.5 +280
Rangers -1.5 +245
Risked $16 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $1,556.03

#2:
Royals -1.5 +310
Reds -1.5 +265
DBacks -1.5 +230
Rocks -1.5 +280
Rangers -1.5 +245
Risked $16 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $2,009.11

YTD Balance: $226.61 (+$176.59)
Yesterday: -$32.00

Played a 3, 4, & 5-teamer RR with:

Cubs -2.5 +220
Rox -1.5 +195
Brewers -2.5 +260
Yanks -2.5 +240
O's -1.5 +205

Risking $16 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $1,221.83

BOLTA!

Last edited:
YTD Balance: $210.61 (+$160.59)
Yesterday: -$16.00

Gonna try again....:rolleyes:

Played a 3, 4, & 5-teamer RR with the follow. All -1.5 RRLs:

Tigers +220
Brewers +240
Rox +210
Mets +190
A's +180

Risked $16 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $995.73

BOLTA!

Adding 2, 3, & 4-teamer RR with following. All -1.5 RRLs:

Mets +195
Rox +215
Cubs +220
Pirates +290

Risked $22 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $624.32
1656109617293.png

YTD Balance: $191.49 (+$141.47)
Yesterday: -$19.12

Played a 3, 4, 5, & 6-teamer RR with the following. All -1.5 RRLs:

Rox +230
Nats +170
Jays +230
Phils +175
Marlins +260
M's +185

Risked $63.00 ($1.50 per Parlay) to Win $6,509.57

BOLTA!!

YTD Balance: $128.49 (+$78.47)
Yesterday: -$63.00

Played a 3, 4, & 5-teamer RR with the following. All -1.5 RRLs:

Nats +220
Rox +280
O's +280
Reds +210
Phils +220

Risked $64.00 ($4 per Parlay) to Win $6,062.10

BOLTA!

YTD Balance: $191.47 (+$141.45)
Yesterday: +$62.98

Hit a 3-teamer yesterday to stop the bleeding a bit...played a 3, 4, 5, & 6-teamer RR with the following. All -1.5:

White Sox +185
O's +225
Rangers +125
Pirates +185
Marlins +185
Guards +215

Risked $42 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $3,088.00

clover

i have a hunch oak wins one of these 1st 2 games vs Yanks. Just feels like it could be a flat spot for yanks after getting thru really tough stretch playing 2 series vs rays, jays, and then 4 games vs Stros. During that stretch they actually increased their lead in east! The offense struggled against the Stros tho, it took a couple 9th inning comebacks to split with them, it only natural that they would take a breath against a garbage A‘s team. A’s are rolling out their best 2 starters in next 2, I think one of them will be able to post a quality start, might not even be enough to get the W but at these prices think worth a play. Hell, take the +1.5 at still nice plus odds..

Back