• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

ML Dog Week 12 Edition

I could probably get behind all those JRock, but Texas State at Coastal is going to be a tough one that isn't for me

I could probably get behind all those JRock, but Texas State at Coastal is going to be a tough one that isn't for me
just playing 1st Qtr and Half...put them on my selection for the Underdog contest just because I had to but not putting money on them FG.

you look at uab/utsa? that should be hell of a game, i think i can make a real good case for value on UAB at plus money but dont think i want to get in front the road runners as they seem to be on a mission.

Not really. Situationally I would rather have UTSA, but really do not want to lay many if any. Ideally I can get UTSA trailing at halftime is likely my plan.

So last night, other than the fact that LaTech was a weak favorite, the least likely team, in my opiniong, won in Southern Miss! They ran the exact same stuff that they surprised UTSA with, no surprise this time and LaTech was still baffled in how to stop it. Pisses me off big time because I had LaTech to lose last week and needed it and they beat me ATS and ML last week then go and lose this week showing they are the poor team I thought they were, just wrong week! Ugh!

UNLV was in that game last night start to finish (San Diego State was blatantly offside on UNLV's final INT to end the game and no call. Guy was so far into the neutral zone full speed mistimed the snap and no flag!

Couple big dogs right there still fighting til seasons end.

I'm not living that comment down anytime soon am I? I should prolly just not even begin today if that's what my day has in store for me....

:embarassed:

I'm not living that comment down anytime soon am I? I should prolly just not even begin today if that's what my day has in store for me....

:embarassed:
The opposite! A little humor to start the day off

Already have a good start on tennis and sleeping through Mich/UNLV hoops last night w/UM -12.5 and under 135.5 parlay, waking up to find both hit by a half point hopefully makes for a great day. Need a couple days strung together over the next week.

Not really. Situationally I would rather have UTSA, but really do not want to lay many if any. Ideally I can get UTSA trailing at halftime is likely my plan.

i think uab getting +4 or more the right play but dont wanna get in road runners way,, i did take a little of the under 53.5, feels like a game mostly controlled by the defenses. i made it somewhere around 47-50 so felt like a pretty good play..

laffy taffy as dogs to liberty and navy the only 2 money lines i played. im boring, lol.

Played this one....gonna see how my afternoon begins as there's time to play 1 or 2 more later today.

2, 3, & 4-teamer RRs:

Texas St. 1st Qtr, Arky St. 1st Qtr, USA 1st Qtr., and UT-Martin (Bball) 1st Half. Risk $22 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $1,425.35
Texas St. 1st Half, Arky St. 1st Half, USA 1st Half, and UT-Martin (Bball) FG. Risk $22 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $6,335.27

BOLTA!!

Last full slate Saturday, next week gets broken up with Friday. This is it, season is coming to an end!

How's this look?! Bring on the upsets NCAA Football Gods!

Michigan State 10 to win 75
Northwestern 50 to win 165
Rutgers 50 to win 325
Akron 50 to win 200
Arkansas State 50 to win 275
Colorado 50 to win 105
Nebraska 50 to win 160
Navy 50 to win 78
Charlotte 50 to win 237
South Alabama 10 to win 150
ULM 10 to win 170

Missouri, SMU and Rice are three I am leaving off...so you know what happens there probably

Let's Go!

That sucked.

You know, I have to reveal something. Over the past several years, this thread has negatively impacted my ovearll winnings. Now, it's really helped my Monday-Friday enjoyment of just diving into games and data and rosters and news and matchups, etc. But then I always get overzealous and play a whole bunch of them and lose more than I win almost every week. At some point I should just go back to the way I used to do things, which was put a ML on 2 or 3 of my favorite dogs of the day and leave it at that. But, not just this year, but I've become so wrapped up in the adrenaline of being on the upsets that I take it too far.

That sucked.

You know, I have to reveal something. Over the past several years, this thread has negatively impacted my ovearll winnings. Now, it's really helped my Monday-Friday enjoyment of just diving into games and data and rosters and news and matchups, etc. But then I always get overzealous and play a whole bunch of them and lose more than I win almost every week. At some point I should just go back to the way I used to do things, which was put a ML on 2 or 3 of my favorite dogs of the day and leave it at that. But, not just this year, but I've become so wrapped up in the adrenaline of being on the upsets that I take it too far.
Preachin' to the choir my man!!

;)

Back