• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Lee Corso

i was just saying in a different thread i rarely watch this show and im glad i do other things saturday mornings cause it really sucks!!!

It's sad to actually watch it go downhill right in front of us

he really dont look any older than i remember him from long time ago., i thought he was gone years ago so is it really worse?

Corso's hating on CINCY is like Charlie Munger and Warren Buffett hating on Crypto.

they do not understand it and it's too new and shiny, so they disparage it.

I love LC but it's pretty much time to hang 'em up.

Corso's hating on CINCY is like Charlie Munger and Warren Buffett hating on Crypto.

they do not understand it and it's too new and shiny, so they disparage it.

I love LC but it's pretty much time to hang 'em up.
LC was the only one to pick the Tide…

LC was the only one to pick the Tide…
That has nothing to do with his mental acuity.

He keeps hating on cincy also and picked houston today.

I've been watching the guy on espn for 30 years and I love him like an uncle I've never met but it's becoming painful to watch him now.

His career is in the ninth inning with 2 outs. It's coming to an end. Quickly.

That has nothing to do with his mental acuity.

He keeps hating on cincy also and picked houston today.

I've been watching the guy on espn for 30 years and I love him like an uncle I've never met but it's becoming painful to watch him now.

His career is in the ninth inning with 2 outs. It's coming to an end. Quickly.
I’m just pointing out he hasn’t completely lost it. As I said above I agree his mental facilities are definitely on the decline, but he is still somewhat sharp in some areas still. If I’m not mistaken he was actually the top underdog picker of the bunch this year

I’m just pointing out he hasn’t completely lost it. As I said above I agree his mental facilities are definitely on the decline, but he is still somewhat sharp in some areas still. If I’m not mistaken he was actually the top underdog picker of the bunch this year

Mental acuity has nothing to do with picking games. My 9 year old could've flipped a coin on bama v Georgia and been right today. It proves nothing.

LC has had multiple strokes and is well into his 80s. He has some of his faculties but it's painfully obvious that he's slipping quickly.

Don't be surprised if this bowl season is his final appearance on gameday and it gets announced in the next few weeks.

Mental acuity has nothing to do with picking games. My 9 year old could've flipped a coin on bama v Georgia and been right today. It proves nothing.

LC has had multiple strokes and is well into his 80s. He has some of his faculties but it's painfully obvious that he's slipping quickly.

Don't be surprised if this bowl season is his final appearance on gameday and it gets announced in the next few weeks.
Mental acuity has nothing to do with picking games? Gotta disagree with you there. But again, I’m not saying his mental capacity isn’t going downhill

Great pic. Guy loves the game.

At 86, nice that he can go out like this if that's where it's headed.

FFzDffrWUAIZms9

The guy is an institution. Is he good as he once was? No. But he's earned the right to leave when he wants to.

Maybe it's time but hopefully it's his decision. CF is certainly better with him involved in it.

Struggling as he is at 86, the next 8-9 months probably won't be kind to Corso.

Assuming he's still with us I just can't see him back for another season on that set.

He's having a blast, doing what he loves, is obviously loved by his co-workers, and is still entertaining as hell. I hope he is on GameDay until he wants to leave! We should all be so lucky to be like him at 86!

will LC announce his retirement on Monday 1/10 before the championship game ??
I really think if he has to do some announcement that he won't live long

I hope that if they replace him that they find a place to incorporate him into the show every week even through Zoom or whatever. He doesn't seem the type to have some retirement parade about him.

I really think if he has to do some announcement that he won't live long

I hope that if they replace him that they find a place to incorporate him into the show every week even through Zoom or whatever. He doesn't seem the type to have some retirement parade about him.

i really hope he stays. he is a fixture for so many of us going back so many decades.

today, Dan Reeves passed at only 77 yrs young. that is just too young IMO.

too many folks we grew up watching, are leaving us.

LC please don't go, Bro. stick around as long as you can!

Why isn’t he doing the Rose Bowl show today? Maybe couldn’t do the trip west after being in Miami?

Could be at his age he'd just rather do the holidays with family than do it
he did so many shows remote last year out of his FL home so i thought he would perhaps do it this way again today.

i hope we see him on Mon, Jan 10th before the Nat'l champ game.

Reactions: KJ
Back