• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

LeCramps...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Dude rocking the short shorts and tights like MJ this season. Corniest player in the league.

Savior of LA. Showtime. Cringe.

This season gonna be epic af. Can't wait...

Dan Patrick ripped Lebron and ESPN a new one yesterday over it, never sure whose idea it is to even attempt that bullshit when he's still under contract for two more years. If ESPN came up to him and asked for that, screw them. But it's not like he had to agree to it. Nail on the head, cheese is the best way to describe it.

And I’ll say, he can walk tomorrow and I wouldn’t care. He’s obviously one of the best players ever.

Great player. Family man. Never in trouble. Should like him but dont. Cant wait for Lakers to fail next year. Everyone raving about them but still comes down to Cramps and Davis and they're year older. Espn is hard to take. I dont watch that shit and never will.
I don't have a clue who's raving about them but sign me up for the for that toga party...around a camp fire...on the beach...discussing sativa.

There are several teams to watch in the West. They aren't one.

I don't have a clue who's raving about them but sign me up for the for that toga party...around a camp fire...on the beach...discussing sativa.

There are several teams to watch in the West. They aren't one.
Seems every time i watch espn they say lakers won free agency signing Vincent and retaining some of there guys.

ESPN is a clown show of bad and worse takes.

Only basketball dude there with a smidge of knowledge is Legler.

Great player. Family man. Never in trouble. Should like him but dont. Cant wait for Lakers to fail next year. Everyone raving about them but still comes down to Cramps and Davis and they're year older. Espn is hard to take. I dont watch that shit and never will.

You left out narcissistic asshole.

Have a good friend connected to the Cavs organization, apparently dude strays from wifey on the regular but it's managed by outsiders and everyone signs NDA's.

His entire life is carefully micro-managed, he's basically not a 'real' person but more of a living 'product' with more power than we know.

You left out narcissistic asshole.

Have a good friend connected to the Cavs organization, apparently dude strays from wifey on the regular but it's managed by outsiders and everyone signs NDA's.

His entire life is carefully micro-managed, he's basically not a 'real' person but more of a living 'product' with more power than we know.
Interesting would think that would be hard to keep on the down low. Like JFK wouldn't have a chance today.
But wouldn't surprise me either.

His soon Bronnie cardiac arrest? I wish him the best and a healthy speedy recovery.

Will we ever find out what caused it?

It's just wrong on so many levels but they're all sell-out, bag/clout-chasing occultists at the end of the day...

Last edited:
Back