• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Kyrgios is legitimately lined -200 tomorrow

He's -310 on DK and I expect Opelka to lose at most one service game

Until he pulls out 15 mins before the match starts citing a knee injury but is good enough to play doubles like he did last week in Atl. (Yes I bought tickets to watch him. Lol)
I really don't expect him to get close to a major unless in doubles at this point. Think he won Australia this year in doubles? Short memory. But the magical run at Wimby I'm afraid was his shot. He's just too interested in being a rebel which is cool if you're a winner like Mac and Conners were. It's not enjoyable anymore to watch so much talent get wasted but I do think he really loves doubles.

Screenshot_20220805-183623.png

Opelka servebotted before the rain, but today Kyrgios said fuck it (won't lie I was worried he would not show up after playing video games all night, but he did)

Pretty impressive against Opelka

I do however think Tiafoe +230 against the King could be worth a small play - maybe a dollar

Current forms it might be a tad inflated I guess. Should be more like -270/+200 but probably best to bet it live

Kyrgios is beyond pissed this fool just left the court after losing the tiebreaker lmfao

The only way to play Kyrgios tonight is taking the under 22.5 total games

At least for me because I don't get odds like y'all - and I can't play the -525 unless I find something to put it with since it's a lock

Wish I could get 2-0, Ymer has legitimately zero chance

Free money if any of you can get Kyrgios 2-0 tomorrow, the -575 is an easy throw into any other bets you do except it doesn't really add any value

But, literally zero chance he loses to Yoshito - I shouldn't say zero because we know what COULD happen, but I'd put King as a 99.9% chance of winning

Kyrgios has to play in Montreal around 15 hours after his match today, we may get a decent line and more free money just FYI

Last edited:
@Administrator can we change the thread title to "King Kyrgios on his revenge tour - until the new Call of Duty comes out"

Or maybe I can come up with something better

Last edited:
Back