• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KY Oaks Day Discussion

Forte is good. Definitely most accomplished 3yo in America. His main knock is his speed figures have regressed since his career best number last year.

I'm trying to beat Munnys Gold here. She's 1/5.

I can't say I watch Tampa much, but Holy shit. She ran 120 flat for 7 furlongs for a 3yo filly in March. That's unheard of.

Trying a double up on the 7 at Oaklawn, seems like fun. Win I have an account, lose it's time to deposit

Think this 4/5 wins, kinda want to see how it runs. AP sons have been interesting out the gate

I'm trying to beat Munnys Gold here. She's 1/5.

I can't say I watch Tampa much, but Holy shit. She ran 120 flat for 7 furlongs for a 3yo filly in March. That's unheard of.
Yeah Tampa times tend to play on fast side, surface etc

Kiss of death coming, but I don't see a way to get past Caravel in this turf sprint. La Troienne and Edgewood look wide open. Anything clever there would be helpful.

I think this is Loveberry's first ride of the day and he's on a capable horse in Oeuvre

Tough to get to that 4, Sarah Harper.....she tried turf only once before and stunk. Thought she was intended as an off-turf entry yet she wasn't scratched when the weather turned out to be nice. Her running style is to be on or close to the lead yet here Rosario had her coming out of the clouds. One of those mystery horses that require a leap of faith to have on the ticket.

Tough to get to that 4, Sarah Harper.....she tried turf only once before and stunk. Thought she was intended as an off-turf entry yet she wasn't scratched when the weather turned out to be nice. Her running style is to be on or close to the lead yet here Rosario had her coming out of the clouds. One of those mystery horses that require a leap of faith to have on the ticket.
I was completely blindsided there, thought she was a toss....

Objection filed.....Played Hard was drifting out. Hard to say if it had an impact.

Regardless this has been a nice diversion to a city whose only real team is down 0-2 and has to show and play tonight

The horses today and tomorrow are a welcome diversion. Such a great weekend.

Some tri tickets:
7 / 14 / 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 12
7 / 2, 4, 6, 11 / 14
7 / 2, 4, 6, 11 / 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 12
4, 11 / 7, 14 / 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14
I am shitting a doughnut for the day lol...so I am going to tail your 3rd tri ticket and also play an exacta box on 4,6,7

Wonder how many of these women recycle or use some low budge version of these hats tomorrow

Guessing it's a thing wherever you are but the Derby at house parties....with the cheap lids are so ridiculous. They look look a Halloween party gone bad

I usually just want to watch the soccer and dress up in a winning jersey

Drugs free since 1997 (recreational) I think be I've always identified with Wes Welker

Based on Thorograph numbers the 2 & 12 look like pretty big overlays at their current prices. Should both be closer to 12 or 15/1.

Wonder how many of these women recycle or use some low budge version of these hats tomorrow

Guessing it's a thing wherever you are but the Derby at house parties....with the cheap lids are so ridiculous. They look look a Halloween party gone bad

I usually just want to watch the soccer and dress up in a winning jersey

Drugs free since 1997 (recreational) I think be I've always identified with Wes Welker
The year we went (I'll Have Another won) my wife had two hats......a $50 one for Oaks and a nice $200 one for the Derby. She's used them both at parties since.

Back