• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Ky Derby In-game

Also there will never be a better "celeb" at the Derby than Wes Welker on addies throwing cash all over

I simply can't believe Uncle Phil is down to 8-1 in the Derby, not a fan of that movement but only an 18 horse field kinda messes things up anyway
Way to low imo. I like him. But not at 8-1.

Reactions: KJ
Feels like the public has sniffed out an inside track bias. Kangaroo Court should blast off and hopefully can hang on. After Nobals win a gelding winner should fit right in.

7f is such a tricky distance. But yes. It looks like a conveyor belt
This is the full 1 turn mile. Hoping the dam sire Hard Spun gives him enough bottom to get the distance. Really good betting race with all kinds of prices that have a story.

This is the full 1 turn mile. Hoping the dam sire Hard Spun gives him enough bottom to get the distance. Really good betting race with all kinds of prices that have a story.
Sorry my brain is mush. Pat Day Mile. Duh

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Interesting longshot is #3 Lugan Knight at 27/1, his 1 turn mile in the Jerome last year might be the best of anyone in the field. Also has a second and third at this track.

Interesting longshot is #3 Lugan Knight at 27/1, his 1 turn mile in the Jerome last year might be the best of anyone in the field. Also has a second and third at this track.
14 was my bomber. He and yours come out of the same race last time.

Talked earlier about being in the 1 hole. 1 didn't break in the 1st. The 1 didn't get out here too. Killed his chances
Inside is really good, rail though is death. Seems like the 2-3 path is firm and awesome if you can get there

Trying to get Webslinger underneath in a reverse tri key: 1,2,4,5,11 / 1,2,4,5,11 / 14

Canadians are simply on us right now

US horses are down, should feel very good about the Japanese later

Upcoming race is interesting. 7f sprint race with no real speed. Looks like Fortin Hill to the lead by default?

Ahh ya I was looking at the near miss for 2nd.

These turf races are impossible. Like Irad but of course he’s taking money.

Irad just took several riders to school

Slow pace yet still closed in like a champ

Back