• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KJ WTA and ATP World Finals

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Never really done WTA before but fun and payouts are huge, enjoy them more than majors most times on the ATP. Putting them both together even though ATP isn't for another couple weeks.

WTA (Ft Worth)

Futures

Jabeur to win group +225 2*
Garcia to win group +500
Swiatek to win Finals +125

Figure Iga becomes a massive favorite if she makes it through her group

10/31

Pegula/Sakkari o20.5 -135 2*
Jabeur ML -140 2*

-.80 after Ons shit that one away in true WTA style

11/1

Garcia ML +140 2*
Gauff/Garcia o22.5 -110

Last edited:
Since she won it, if Pegula can hold serve here I'll take Jabeur to win the 1st set now

sitting at 0.00 after that one

Next match, these two dudes look like they just want to fight at times. Gonna go with the more consistent tennis player.

Sakkari ML +105 2*
Sakkari/Saba o21.5 -120 4*

11/3

Garcia to win at least one set +105 4*
Garcia +4.5 -130 2*
Garcia +3.5 +120
Garcia ML +270
Kasatkina ML +115 2*

The lines on Iga/Caro simply are off. Not a huge fan of playing against Iga but -360/+270 should be more like -260/+190. Very well could take a bath on it but Caro beat Iga on clay when everyone thought it was impossible this season and it wasn't particularly close. No reason she can't take that confidence into a hard court match where Iga is less comfortable. Lean over too but not interested in shoving more in the pot if Iga wins in straights.

Certainly lean over in the later match but prefer Daria more, she has the consistent baseline game that could easily make Coco impatient at some point.

Tried on Garcia and whiffed, would do it again today.

Pegula needs to win in straights and needs help to get through I believe, good for her she plays Saba first so knows what is needed.

Jabeur needs to win in straights as well, think Sakkari is already through.

11/4

Pegula ML -110 3*
Pegula/Sabalenka o21.5 -120 2*
Pegula/Sabalenka o22.5 +110
Jabeur ML -145 3*
Jabeur 1st Set -145 2*
Jabeur 2-0 +140 2*

Only thing still pending is Iga to win at +125 for a unit, last couple days of betting was cringe worthy.

Today, impossible for me to see a way Sabalenka has any kind of consistency, and the odds reflect that, Going to try to find a way to put as much on Iga as I can while being sensible. Much prefer Garcia to Sakkari in the other semi. If Garcia loses the first I will chase her for the 2nd live.

Semis

Garcia +130 4*
Garcia 1st set +125 2*
Sabalenka to not win a set -230 4*
Swiatek/Sabalenka 1st set u9.5 -145 3*
Swiatek/Sabalenka 1st set u8.5 +150 1.5*
Swiatek -4.5 -165 3*
Swiatek -5.5 +100 2*

6-2, 6-2 seems about right for Iga/Saba

I tailed and played Swiatek in straights and Garcia +130.
DK has at least 4 possible wagers to where it's Iga in straights, I just took the one that cost the least.

Pretty crazy how different some of those prices are for basically betting the same thing

DK has at least 4 possible wagers to where it's Iga in straights, I just took the one that cost the least.

Pretty crazy how different some of those prices are for basically betting the same thing
I only saw one. It was -150. I don't know if that is value or not.

I only saw one. It was -150. I don't know if that is value or not.
I have offered:

Iga 2:0 -240
Under 2.5 sets -260
Saba to not win a set -230
Iga -1.5 sets -220 (missed this first time through)
Iga 1st set/ML parlay -525 :rofl:

Your -150 looks like a luxury! Just crazy how differently the above are lined when they all require the same result.

The other one available was iga win 1st set and match was -250
That's the same as the -525 I have and it really is a different bet than the others, she could lose the 2nd set and it would still pay but that's a helluva gap when you could just bet Saba 2nd set live at significant + money

WTA, gotta love it. Real problem when the one player I wanted to fade coming in to it is now the favorite to win the title tonight. Not a problem, the person who I want to win and believe is very capable of it is playing the behemoth tonight. I accentuate this by saying the units aren't large dollars so it's not crazy to lob out a large play, and when I've dug the hole fading Sabalenka you best be sure I'm shoving when I get Garcia against her. Be silly not to, either whiff hard on this tournament or trust my stuff at the wire.

Final

Garcia ML +100 40*
Garcia 1st set ML -105 5*
Saba/Garcia 1st set u9.5 -120 4*
Saba/Garcia 1st set u8.5 +210 1.5*
Garcia to win in straights +220

Don't have ATP Finals lines yet but if seeds are as I expect them to be Joker will have a pretty healthy path to the semis

I had fun betting Garcia this summer. I'll keep betting her. Let's go.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Also I think Sabalenka is trans Andy Roddick. Pretty sure those two have never been seen in the same room together.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
One more game from Caro and it will be a comeback in this sport I haven't seen in a long time

That's something that may never be close to duplicated

6/1/22 ranked #79 in the world
11/7/22 ranked #4 in the world

Incredible for Caroline, well deserved season championship and the $1.57 mil that comes with it this week

To think she thought about checking out of tennis this time a year ago

Day one of the ATP was a very good one to deal with NFL, CBB etc and just see how Rafa would perform. Now I've seen enough. The whole concept of him finally winning this was destroyed in one match. Clearly today's group will be the toughest to advance from, Rublev, who I usually love to back because he doesn't get the respect he should, drew the short straw and got grouped with three monsters.

Futures

Ruud to win +700
Med to win +400 .5*
Med to win group +275

11/14

Medvedev 2:0 -130 4*
Tsitsipas to win a set -105 2*
Tsitsipas ML +240 .5*

Joker trying to tie Fed in this event so we know he loves it but the controversy over his drinks this week is exactly the kind of thing that gets him rattled more than any other player. So obsessed with image.

11/15

Ruud ML +115 4*

Waiting on handicap for FAA and if it's reasonable it will be bet. Hate seeing Rafa go like this but I think when Fed was done he took a ton of Rafa with him. He and Casper golf together a bunch, time to focus on that.

This whole thing is crazy, Rafa is basically gone...just woke up so taking Casper after Rafa wins the next game

Fritz/FAA to move on for the marbles is awesome

Crazy that Med's been beaten twice, Joker Juice is definitely a thing!

Lmao that was as bad a game as one could have to give Rafa that set

Need no conspiracy to know that Casper and Rafa are damn near best buds, Casper stays with Rafa when he has to be in Spain (Mallorca technically) and their golf matches are epic...Casper is scratch, Rafa a 2 handicap. So you know they're buds but you know they love competition.

Rafa is out, only thing this match can decide is whether Casper is the winner of the bracket or not.

Casper is the bet down 0-1

Ruud set 2 +115 3*

Weird match. Since 5-5 Casper has looked like he doesn’t care
Sucks because he's already through

My thought are that the last thing he wants is to open a door to where he's 2nd and has to play Juiceovic int the semis

Hasn’t made Rafa sweat on serve yet
Nope like an exhibition match

Casper could have won this set 6-1 really

I might do some live betting game to game just cuz....hard to post those but it feels like Ruud can just turn it on whenever and Rafa is giving the swan song

Great match for fans of the sport

Wtf is this. Casper just standing there for 4 serves
Mate he should be ok

Hope you're enjoying this, some great tennis and after 2 months off I highly doubt we'll see Nadal in form again

Pretty cool in my book

Losing sucks but that was a pretty cool watch

Ruud facing Joker as opposed to Fritz or Titipass makes that journey a tough one

11/18

Live Rublev to win 2nd set +155 2*

Current score is Tsitsipas 6-3, 1-1

Ruud + in the final, not sure when I'll get a number

Quite honestly he's just playing better than Joker right now

11/20 Final

Ruud ML +320 2*
Ruud 1st set +225
Ruud o10.5 games -105 4*

Insanely better athlete than Joker and after he basically short circuited on Friday Joker might be fried. This would be great for tennis because only tennis nerds will remember the finals but winning is a fuck load more money than any major. Think this is Casper's natural progression to be amongst the big 4 of him, Joker, Alcaraz, Med...and he's the most athletic of the bunch

Back