• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KJ US Open

Wish I could say it's well disguised but it's not. Current form has her 3rd at worst and she might come in unseeded! Be curious the logic behind anyone other than Iga or Ons beating her...She should be favored over both.

Time to inch in on some matches.

9/2

Jabeur -1.5 -125 2*
Jabeur/Coco ML parlay +164
Marino +155
Murray +165
Ruud/PCB ML parlay +163

Might play over in Serena match, see how the day goes. Garcia will probably be played too.

Tomljanovic/Serena o21.5 -125 2*
Garcia -145 2*
Garcia -2.5 -115

Very good day yesterday, only lost on 2 dogs. Even though Khachanov won by retirement and pushed, hot an email that they'd pay it out. Never knew that existed. Trying to do tennis around CFB today so probably do it in pieces.

9/3

Norrie/Rune o35.5 -115 3*
Rublev/Sinner ML parlay +100 2*
Sabalenka -5.5 -115 2*
Cornet -125

I'm seeing +129 and +135 on Cornet. I like her alot today too. I've been on her both matches. She looked like she was about to die in her 2nd round match but gutted it out. The extra rest and a nighttime match should help her I think.

Reactions: KJ
Seems like a bit of a hedge to a degree buy could still see a 4 setter with 3 long sets and one that Berrettini wins 6-1 or 6-2. Need Fokina to win a 7-6 set

Tough matches/lines today, such heavy favorites until the night marches and those two could be finals. Obv I'm high on Garcia but not sure whether to include her in a couple parlays or not at that price. 0-3 vs Riske but clearly playing at a different level. Ruud is unplayable at -650 after 5 sets, but not like I think he loses. PBC is playing his best ever but coming off that crazy victory, maybe get creative with his match

ProV turned me on to a great ML partner for these. Jax State plays Florida A&M in a half hour and that team is all out of sorts with distractions. If they can beat Deion so be it, but makes Caroline and Coco playable.

Jax St/Garcia ML parlay -161 2*
Jax St/Garcia/Coco ML parlay +112 1.5*

Doubt I watch a down of that cab game tonight. Med/Kyrgios could be PPV and I'd actually buy it. Wagers will be fluid.

Kyrgios/Med o38.5 -120 2*

The theater is what sport is all about!

This one's been tough to even grab

Live Med ML/Jabeur ML parlay +161 2*

Jabeur ML will be 5*, might see if she can't lose the first game to paddle it along

Jabeur +100 6*

1st game almost over so value. Um Ins is 0fer against Kudermetova and Kudermetova hasn't lost a set. Great set up for this one.

9/5

Norrie -145 2*
Norrie/Rafa ML parlay -101 2*
Norrie/Rublev o39.5 -115 2*
Pegula -130 2*

Thanks Ons...like today's matches better

Thank you Cam Norrie for providing absolutely nothing except unforced errors to this match. First and last time I bet on this bum. Lots of Bernie Tomic in him.

Thank you Cam Norrie for providing absolutely nothing except unforced errors to this match. First and last time I bet on this bum. Lots of Bernie Tomic in him.
Surprised with this result, he seemed to be in good form coming into the open.

Surprised with this result, he seemed to be in good form coming into the open.
Looked like he was half asleep. Pretty sure Rublev was coming off two 5 setters so it was a fade of that against what a thought was a competent opponent. His misses were many and awful, most not even close...as in halfway down the net bad.

Just took it live down 0-2 in the first

Iga -235 2*

Probably some value until she breaks back

Navigating this was tough

Sinner/Alcaraz/Collins ML parlay +179 2*
Collins -115 2*
Sinner/Alcaraz ML parlay -204 3*

Please let us see Sinner/Alcaraz in the quarters!

9/6

Ruud +100 3*
Berrettini/Ruud o41.5 -110 1.5*
Jabeur/Nick ML parlay -130 8*

Garcia/Coco is lined correctly, still likely be on Caro but will get a feel for it through the day. Coco on Ashe at night is no easy task...but if they both play their best I know who I want.

Only concern about that parlay is the possible letdown by Nick but it's not a big concern by any means.

Bit the bullet and took Caro, just too much value regardless the venue right now.

Garcia -115 3*

Not sure what I just watched. At least it sets up nicely for the next round.

Only one side today, all very good matches on paper today. No idea how Pegula/Iga plays out. Over is probably in play there too but only would play that match live.

9/7

Pliskova/Sabalenka o21.5 -135 3*
Rublev/ Tiafoe o40.5 -120 3*
Rublev/Tiafoe o41.5 +100 1.5*
Sinner +145 2*

Also

Ruud to win US Open +300 2*

Wish I'd looked before Kyrgios got beaten, I actually thought Casper had a great chance against him and would have been on him if that was the semi.

Only paid the extra tax with the hope it could hit in 2 sets but reality is I expected to need 3 anyway

Gonna need her to piss her serves away in the TB. Can't believe a set goes to TB and still might not go over

JP screws me every time.
PLay on lose, play against lose.
It's like zona in baskets since the championship.

9/9

Ruud -205 5*

Pretty simple here, line should be closer to -325. Thought about finding a parlay partner but why? This line is low. No need for a companion.

Skunked yesterday, little down on the emotions. But this first match is between my two faves...ptoblem is I only have the future on Caro. Going to monitor closely in case a hedge is needed, not doing it pre-match.

Hoping for Sabalenka to fail has not been profitable. She's been crackin' even though she could get destroyed by the other two.

9/8

Sabalenka +150 2*

Trying to figure this one out

Playing Garcia 2nd set after the first game

Back