Jags +6.5 -110 3*
Jags ML +230
Fins/Jets o44.5 -110 5*
Raiders +1.5 -110 4*
Raiders tt o24.5 -105 2*
Cows/Chefs o55.5 -110 3*

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
Haven't seen a card as much as I've liked than today's really for better or worse

i feel ya, it took a lot for me to ignore my impulse to play a lot of sides today, i liked a lot also but kept telling myself to mostly stick to props as those been much more consistent for me. im so up and down playing sides/totals and i went 4-1 last week which means this week will probably be ass, lol..

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
i feel ya, it took a lot for me to ignore my impulse to play a lot of sides today, i liked a lot also but kept telling myself to mostly stick to props as those been much more consistent for me. im so up and down playing sides/totals and i went 4-1 last week which means this week will probably be ass, lol..
Just think we're at the point in the season where fading bad teams isn't a great move as if they're mentally trying to prep for a good offseason and next year

McCaff and Cam playing made taking the Pans easy considering I liked them to win the South before the season

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
Just think we're at the point in the season where fading bad teams isn't a great move as if they're mentally trying to prep for a good offseason and next year

McCaff and Cam playing made taking the Pans easy considering I liked them to win the South before the season

i played the under in that game, hopefully they dont do too much on offense!! lol.,. i played texans so im all bout bad teams!!

KJ

i played the under in that game, hopefully they dont do too much on offense!! lol.,. i played texans so im all bout bad teams!!
Well considering I'm on Jags/ML and Lions/ML

My laptop screen reeks to high hell lol

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
Well considering I'm on Jags/ML and Lions/ML

My laptop screen reeks to high hell lol

cards gonna lose to seattle today aint they? im assuming murray out again since i see seattle now favs. Cant imagine Russ gonna let this season go to shit already!

KJ

cards gonna lose to seattle today aint they? im assuming murray out again since i see seattle now favs. Cant imagine Russ gonna let this season go to shit already!
Not sure the outcome but I'm ok with a loss and not sure about Kyler. If it's not 100% I hope he's out since the bye is next week.

I will be on whichever Cards QB yards total, I know that. If Colt then last week should really help his number

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
Not sure the outcome but I'm ok with a loss and not sure about Kyler. If it's not 100% I hope he's out since the bye is next week.

I will be on whichever Cards QB yards total, I know that. If Colt then last week should really help his number

def makes sense to sit him, id think he has to be out cause line went from seattle +1.5 to -3, no chance anything did that other than murray status.

C-MAN

Like it. Wish they would have given him the ball on 3rd and goal and 4th and goal.

Reactions: KJ

KJ

Like it. Wish they would have given him the ball on 3rd and goal and 4th and goal.
I likely would have played it pregame but kinda dosed in and out, just wanted to make sure they were within a score at HT. Win or lose, love the odds on it.

Bet at Betanysports.eu