• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Kings Vs Warriors -- G7 Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Figure we can close out the first round thread and get some talk rolling on what should be a helluva G7 at Sacto...

GSW -1.5 229

Linesmakers dropped that total like a rock for the finale.

I said this in tonight's in-game...

If Monk plays like G1/G6 Monk, and Foxy is foxy... The kings are tough to beat...

A very small thing tonight, as the Kings took total control late in the 3rd, Huerter hit some threes... He was shooting 16% before this game from deep. That is potentially huge, getting his confidence back.

They withstood Sabonis foul trouble tonight.

Despite bad shooting tonight, Keegan has seen the light a bit the last 3 games.

The evidence is in, and the fractured finger is much ado about nothing as far as Fox goes.

The other side, yes this is a proven team in big spots....

But...

Still very poor on defense.

Road woes all year (sans Wednesday).

Poole is almost a liability at this point.

This should be fascinating.

Kings all day for me. That arena will be crazy. Kings FINALLY starting to find their shot. Draymond is bound to do something stupid. All pressure is on the Warriors. People still don’t get how good this Kings team is. Only thing that gives me pause is the experience of GSW. But I think the pace of the Kings will wear them down.

The more I think about it, the more I like the Kings here. They have really consistently outplayed the Warriors except for their one blow out loss. I don’t think the moment will be too big for them. Hell, they just played their best game in a hostile environment where they rarely ever win. Sacramento is the better team b

I seriously don't think this is a close game

GSW by 20 wouldn't surprise me

I don't think Sac has an identity yet, certainly not one to win in the postseason

They seem like a bunch of dudes that are really good at the YMCA but can't tell you what they want to do. Lots of skill, no identity.

Obviously closeout game under in play...

But we're talking about a total they've dropped immensely (237.5-242.5 I believe been parameters this series).

Have a small GSW WC future in play (that I frankly keep forgetting about).

Lean the Kings, and as noted above this line has flipped (moved 3 points but that's less significant when you cross zero).

Hope the umps let them play... Both ways...

You Down With V A P?! Ya You Know Me!

SUP CTG And ALL My Hommies!

Comin Off A 3-0 Game 1...I'm Back Again For Game 7!!!

It's The Ole GS Warriors LOVE...I've Been There/Done Dat...

No WAY Warriors Lose In Round 1...Right? RIGHT?!

Age Before Beauty, Or So They Say...

I Say Age Tires Out In The 4th AND Kings Fight Another Day...

Under is 5-0 in Kings last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
Under is 6-1 in Kings last 7 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games following a ATS win.
Under is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 games following a straight up loss.
Under is 6-2 in Warriors last 8 games following a ATS loss.
Warriors are 7-17 ATS in the last 24 meetings.
Under is 13-6-1 in the last 20 meetings in Sacramento.

Scottie in the house. +5.5 HCA the largest of any ref. An insane 42-22 ATS for home teams. Is a Kings Lakers series more lucrative for the league than these suddenly aging champs? Without 100% healthy and game ready GP3 and Wiggins they look so bad on defense. Scotty also a company guy so I don’t necessarily expect home cooking outside of the regular season.

Back