• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KC v LV SNF

skanless13

We come in peace
What are your thoughts? KC def seems to be playing a bit better lately but their offense has really been struggling? Seems like a prime spot to play the home dog or are the Raiders in too much of shambles with everything going on?

Tough game to call.
I LEAN Raiders ML
Things to look at?
The Raiders has averaged 31.4 points per game in its five wins this season and only 13 points per game in its three losses.
The Raiders have allowed 35 points per game in their last six games against the Chiefs and no less than 28 points in any of those six games.

I keep waiting for KC to have a “get right game”…. but it keeps not happening

Their d gets shit on a lot but I think they been the better unit the last several weeks. That a good sign for them, you would think the offense will get it figured out at some point.

Back